mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

wicked tracks!
Deepak Sharma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Deepak Sharma »

isnt 'phat dope sh!t' the track on the crobar website??!

if productions come from two people, then they both should be billed on the release.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

lebus44 wrote:i'm really sad someone took the name "phat dope sht " for a track .. because i really think Butane had this name first in his head .. .. even spelt with a "p" my friends ...
Honestly, I'm just sad somebody actually used such a stupid name. :)
robacat
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by robacat »

the cadenza rel. is great!!! 8)
snooky
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by snooky »

some very nice music! following every release...
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:Patrick, ofcourse it makes a difference, if someone else is really producing the music.. Anyone can say, add this, do that, spark the spliff.. that doesnt make you a producer.. He might be a good Dj, i dont know, i havent seen him. I think Martin Buttrich should get the credit..
Think so too, cause that's exactly the way it works in the studio with Loco and Martin (see that interview on Slices). Just that Martin doesn't give a fck about credits doesn't give that guy the right to call himself a producer. I know that's the way it works in star-dj business (Sven Väth did never produce a single track by himself), but c'mon guys: Everyone could be a star with Martin Buttrich as his producer.
Cousteau
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Cousteau »

The most of his productions are absolutely great tracks and everybody that is just a little bit into the music knows Martin Buttrich was involved. Loco knows that, martin knows that and we know it, so whats the point. What matters is that great tracks come out that we can enjoy! Apart from that his performances (the ones ive seen) were good, so i say give the guy a break and focus on the fact that positive things are coming out!! I LIKE LOCO DICE
:wink:
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

when i hear the word dice, i image 2 dices

loco & martin Dice :lol: