Seth Troxler

stereo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stereo »

fudduf wrote:what is it about detroit and everyone having beef with one another?
Drama and Detroit go hand in hand. For me it's getting to the point that I would rather save my money and travel to Europe once or twice a year than put up with our so-called Detroit "scene". It's lame. Most of the people are lame. 95% of the talent being booked is lame.

*stereo yawns just thinking about it.
Aarnio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Aarnio »

*back on topic*

Seth has a great vision for his music, i really appreciate that from someone his age and for what he wants to create. It will really help this type of music grow i think
ImageImageImageImage
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Last edited by John Clees on Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
djreagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djreagen »

kans wrote:I think that I and the rest of the world relate Seth and Ryan as two of the staples behind what is "Tesh Club." I don't know anything about the above, but I would say that it is their twisted lovechild (and those on the record) to take and run with. Adverse possession, anyone.. :wink:

Seriously looking forward to that record Seth!!!!!!!!!!!
hm i have to say im following lee curtiss already for a looooooooooooong time (his old live mixes were always great) and they were always hosted on john clees' site that was called the tesh club or something. I guess he invented it but nowdays EVERYONE is using their music to be 'tesh'

i still dont know exactly what it means tho, i think alot of people think that 'tesh' is just a funny word for techno or something....

anyway maybe someone should make a topic about tesh or something, since this topic is about seth troxler, who gets, in my opinion better and better.

Wasn't too fond of backclap when i first heard it some time ago, but his track oogidy boogidy just blew it away: Great
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

to me, tesh represents clicky clacky drippy minimal techno with no soul or progression. but hey, that's just my opinion.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Last edited by John Clees on Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Eidolon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Eidolon »

honestly what kind of "vision" does anyone have for this music? i mean get over it already. somebody takes a piss over a bassdrum in the right town with the right connections and people think it's divine resonation or something.

("oh man the way you make that vocal cut mix over the top of that leaky faucet is sooo brilliant. it just makes me want to move. this molly rules too btw.. please tell me about your "vision")

lifestyle

vision

these are things that are jokes.

make some music and shut up.
When you meet a swordsman, meet him with a sword. Offer a poem to no one but a poet.

www.modernrecordingcompany.com
Aarnio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Aarnio »

Seth is a mindstorm and loves a good lookin lady

and does alot good for music in Detroit

for you Seth:

ImageImageImageImage