.:Pheek:.

ano.phi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ano.phi »

Bringing it backa for the man. Ain't noone does it like JP. Represent.
attentat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Pheek

Post by attentat »

Pheek is one of the coolest cats in the techno biz. can't wait to have him back in Colorado. Plus his tracks are so damn slick!
move like a wild panda.
http://www.communikey.us
ano.phi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Pheek

Post by ano.phi »

attentat wrote:Pheek is one of the coolest cats in the techno biz. can't wait to have him back in Colorado. Plus his tracks are so damn slick!
Maybe you can like, call me when you guys have him in CO next..

Btw, you suxxor, Tom.
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

when do i get my ass-print t-shirt, eh? EH?
;)
xo
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
euPHoric_pleasure
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by euPHoric_pleasure »

I LOOOOOVE THAT FUCKIN GUY !!!

I WILL BE euPHoric WHEN I HEAR HIS MUSIC !!!!
ImageImageImageImage
Jacqui65
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jacqui65 »

Ooooh! not only is he a great artist but he runs his labels really well too! and has the "right attitude" The first time I met him, he came Ghetto Po (a friend of ours who promotes parties here is Switzerland) brought him for a series of dates and he basically played for free. I was hooked from the start. He came to play at the first MiniShake party 2 years ago...also basically for nothing and that was really the way to go as he was not really well known then and it would have been hard for me to pay him more.
He has stayed with us here on occasion and now I am an official Archipel Dj...we promote the label quite extensively here and I love the way he gives the tracks for free download after two months of vinyl sales. If you play Final scratch or Seralto you can download most of the tracks o the Archipel website! Persolally I also love his more recent releases...there seems to be a deeper groove to them...really funky and dancefloor orientated. Goooo JP!!
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

i like the label and such, but i think his productions are sounding way too similar, and getting boring. maybe its just me, but his tracks are soo ultra geeky these days? just like someone playing with the effects on ableton a bit too much(no clue if he uses ableton, just guessing)
or maybe it is just he has way too much music being released?
ano.phi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ano.phi »

peter glitch and crackle wrote:i like the label and such, but i think his productions are sounding way too similar, and getting boring. maybe its just me, but his tracks are soo ultra geeky these days? just like someone playing with the effects on ableton a bit too much(no clue if he uses ableton, just guessing)
or maybe it is just he has way too much music being released?

Aww.. Geeky?
Do you ever listen to a song that really moves you and stand still for a minute and let go of everything? And with your self image and ideology gone just let your body move on it's own? My body will move the way i imagine the seas move from the gravitational tug of the moon.

When i listen to alot of Pheek, i get that same feeling of some underlying vibrations that makeup all things.

Er... I meant to say: quit hatin'.
www.myspace.com/anosound
www.myspace.com/phisound

communikey.us/festival - Boulder Electronic Music Festival April '08