Dutch mnml?

miguel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miguel »

Delano wrote:Watch out for the rls of Motio & E-Contact Vs. Weider Terlouw on Phonocult....

QUALITY STUFF !!!

8)
indeed...Groningen rocks!!!
Johnatan Traffic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnatan Traffic »

Hy people,

Holland no minimal producers? I can name a few, lauhaus, e_contact_ jason and the argonauts, and me? Keep your eyes and ears open the comming months for Troy's underl_ne 00? with one track of mine, a rmx by Pierce and tractile and heartthrob track.... ( releasing under a.k.a Ion Ludwig)

Ciao... by the way.. I release a previous e.p on www.clevermusic.net ( clever 007 Johnatan Traffic - Automech Escape_) go check it out!

A new club night of Bart Skils 'Static' @ 11 amsterdam, also lined up those names....
jspr
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jspr »

I play a lot of tracks of Lauhaus & David Labeij. I play also Motio & e-contact and Weider terlouw tracks.
In my last two mixes i used a lot of Dutch produced tracks (two of Johnatan Traffic ;))

I really like it, so that's why i play it.

and I think there's a lot of quality in Holland
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

lessismore recordings is pretty damn good .. picked up an ep from them .. 2 cuts were minimal the other cuts more maximal *lol*
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

to me it seems like alot of things are going on in the netherlands, and I expect more to come. I've recently put out a release on the dutch label phonocult, it's available since this week (36) at kompakt's shop.

I've posted a thread here:

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4046
caduceus music
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Radboud Mens

Post by caduceus music »

monokreck wrote:what about Radboud Mens ?!!
We would say Radboud Mens is the ultimate minimal producer. His releases on audio.nl and vinylogica are fantastic. simple, viceral, hypnotic stuff.
caduceus music
www.caduceusmusic.net
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I pulled this thread from the vault. Its really cool and funny. I have some comments regarding this thread.

Notice how supportive and engaged people were.. I cant believe its the same forum isnt.

The Dutch minimal scene is very much established now and Lauhaus is definitely leading the pack.. How ironic.

edit: pls move to general chat
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

Haha, how funny is it to read this back. So much has changed over the past few years. A few years ago there was nothing in Holland and now Holland is one of the leaders in (minimal) house music. So many good Dutch artists and labels have emerged and are emerging at the moment!

ps: I know its not okay to bump old threads, but I think that this is an exception!