Cristian Paduraru (Deep Electro-Mnml-Techhouse)

dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote:
dsat wrote:
dsat wrote: people would be even scared to post here anything at all
childish behaviour is what i call this

How about taking a step back and forming your thoughts into complete sentences that articulate those thoughts in a manner we can understand? (in english would be nice)
what's wrong with my grammar? i'm not exactly writing literature
what part didn't you understand?

PROBABLY the part i quoted
no, really? :roll:

what i meant is that someone might be intimidated to post anything at all if this person would have to deal with a string of negative or hostile replies.
is this satisfactory for you? i hope you can put that in the context of this thread, or do you need more explanation in proficient BBC english?
(sh!t... i forgot to use capitals...)
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

dsat wrote:
no, really? :roll:

what i meant is that someone might be intimidated to post anything at all if this person would have to deal with a string of negative or hostile replies.
is this satisfactory for you? i hope you can put that in the context of this thread, or do you need more explanation in proficient BBC english?
(sht... i forgot to use capitals...)
what the hell is "bbc english" ??
it's either english or it's not.

dsat wrote:someone might be intimidated to post anything at all
what does this mean?

and yeah, I do hope someone is "intimidated to post anything at all" if it means not getting stupid ass spam anymore

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
djxlr8r
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djxlr8r »

What's even funnier than reading all the sh!t talking is that paduraru guy not even posting one response to his defense for his "credibility" sake. That pretty much speaks for itself. I know if it was me, I'd at least say fck off or something to that effect to everyone but to each their own.
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

djxlr8r wrote:What's even funnier than reading all the sht talking is that paduraru guy not even posting one response to his defense for his "credibility" sake. That pretty much speaks for itself. I know if it was me, I'd at least say fck off or something to that effect to everyone but to each their own.
i think he's learned his lesson, is all. and that's a good thing.
so high five to "mnml" people doing something good

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

i suppose now we could stop talking here and let this thread go up or down following his natural course = comments about music :wink:
costanz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by costanz »

I have been curious about this guy for a while. I notice last year he put out a lot of tracks. The first few I think, ok! a new producer-I'll check him out. Some of his songs are not bad. But then I feel like he is spamming beatport with his releases. Many of his songs dont sound finished. I stopped paying attention. But if his tracks were really graet, I wouln't care what kind of spam-whore he was.
leeism
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by leeism »

what the hell is "bbc english" ??
it's either english or it's not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Received_Pronunciation

For one so quick to pick up on other's linguistic limitations, I would have expected you to have been aware of this basic foundation of the English language :wink:
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

Guys, stop this sh!t :P
I own all of your candies!