dB

milosh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by milosh »

daniel is my very good friend... we live really close to each other and we've played together many times... he is great producer and good dj aswell... now he is going to release eps on background rec. and boogizm as i know from him...
d-rokc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by d-rokc »

mmm petrzalka :o

i was there once, nice place. cant wait to go there again, and i mean it :lol:
rock beyond believe
milosh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

petrzalka

Post by milosh »

well i lived in petrzalka (part of bratislava) for like 20 years... daniel (db) was amazed by it when he'd seen it for the first time :) he loved the architecture and everything... that's why his very first ep is called petrzalka :)
d-rokc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by d-rokc »

bratislava rules. :twisted:

i rememer the first time i was there, it hit me like a brick. Benco was selling records in a small garage, Takaaki and Wunsch were spinning in U-Club, Slavo was eating 2 pills a night, Davi was shaking his head like on a metal concert... and the girls were prettier than anything id seen so far. i was playing the main room on some party, i remember seeing superskank (leporelo) play in the chill out zone and i was really impressed. big time. yeah, those were the days :roll:

sorry for offtopic, flashback 8) db is good.
rock beyond believe
milosh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by milosh »

d-rokc wrote:bratislava rules. :twisted:

i rememer the first time i was there, it hit me like a brick. Benco was selling records in a small garage, Takaaki and Wunsch were spinning in U-Club, Slavo was eating 2 pills a night, Davi was shaking his head like on a metal concert... and the girls were prettier than anything id seen so far. i was playing the main room on some party, i remember seeing superskank (leporelo) play in the chill out zone and i was really impressed. big time. yeah, those were the days :roll:

sorry for offtopic, flashback 8) db is good.
so then we probably met :) what's your name??? skank/superskank is one of my best friends... well we put leporelo together and everything... we have milkshake dj combo together :))) and now we have our resident night in subclub (ex-u.club)... yes bratislava can be rock'n'roll sometimes :)
d-rokc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by d-rokc »

better dont ask. lets just say my name is on pvc 3, but i didnt produce any of the tracks. yeah, im the sadly and badly famous. dj hu once said he was gonna break my nose, although im very curious to see how this is gonna happen :lol:

anyways, after this post i probably will have to leave this board or change my nick for security reasons, but hey - thats the way life goes sometimes. the nightmare continues right? have in mind tho, not everything you hear about me is true.

svetan.
rock beyond believe
milosh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by milosh »

d-rokc wrote:better dont ask. lets just say my name is on pvc 3, but i didnt produce any of the tracks. yeah, im the sadly and badly famous. dj hu once said he was gonna break my nose, although im very curious to see how this is gonna happen :lol:

anyways, after this post i probably will have to leave this board or change my nick for security reasons, but hey - thats the way life goes sometimes. the nightmare continues right? have in mind tho, not everything you hear about me is true.

svetan.
ok :)
mcs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mcs »

db is my favorite dj from my hometown, sadly he isn't here that often, 'cause he lives in vienna. makes goooood music too. peron is woah! :D