MARTIN DONATH

The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

MARTIN DONATH

Post by The Remix »

I tried to do a search here for his name-- nothing really came up- I thought I got a set of his here-- well this is what I got on him from

http://www.martindonath.com/home.htm

YOU CARE ABOUT

Beginnings

Born in the former eastern part of Berlin in 1985, he raised in the capital of Germany until he was six years old. After the wall fell, his family decided to settle down in Bavaria (.de) and build up a new existence. From 1991 on he went to primary school, then grammar school which he will be finishing in 2005. After this step he will most likely study media-technology or media-design.

Martin Donath

...is a young electronic artist who identifies two primary modes of perceiving and thinking: classicism and romanticism. He mangages to unify the cold, rational world of technology with the warm, imaginative realm of artistry. His central motif is the taoism, a chinese philosophy which proclaims a balance between two dialectic poles. Yin+Yang (or ported to our western world Nature+Culture) are the mainreasons wherefore he is making music, arts, photography. Creating something always means a contention between moods and pricinples. You will recognize this when listening to the music of Martin Donath.

no sets there- long tracks though-- and they are all good-- no great!

Anyone else have anymore on him or sets even? 8)

check him out if you don't know him yet :idea:
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.