mnml mmbr

Post by Bionic_Eye »

just listened to the album
i expected more after the sky was pink
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

the lawler remix, sky was pink, and dinamo were all very nice. The rest is kinda hipster music imo. It's well done but just not for me. His live sets are pretty cool though.

just wondering when he'll get over his young, cocky, "I'm techno but I am going to claim I'm not" attitude.
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

Seff Mod
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Seff Mod »

Nathan was my favorite act of 2005, but im really disapointed with the lack of dancefloor content in his album...hey its a very cute album, the kid is genious but...I expected faster tunes there ..

>seff
blablabla!
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

Nathan is the best!!! Though...when I heard the album first time, I was truly disappointed... Seriously, there's nothing really happening in those tunes. :P Ok, perhaps for listening to them at home is ok... but I couldn't imagine any of them played out in clubs... But he's coming to Budapest, so I'm going to check out how is to enjoy the real Fake musicccc! :oops:
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

i fuckin love this guy, his music is from the heart, not 'made to order' to fit in with what is expected of him or what any 'scene' wants from him.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

dncn wrote:i fuckin love this guy, his music is from the heart, not 'made to order' to fit in with what is expected of him or what any 'scene' wants from him.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

didn´t like his new album that much though