Post by jpls »

yes.

jesse will confirm.
mech84
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mech84 »

Gaiser played a great set at The End.

he should be playing a set at Fabric sometime in the next few months.

i enjoy all his releases, they have a great sci-fi industrial edge to them, and i look forword to his next release.
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

Rochey wrote:I have heard a lot of people give this man undeserved stick (not on here) saying his new ep is too similar to his last one, and that his performance @ The End, London it sounded like he had the same riff running for the entirety of his set.
you didnt happen to read that on the 4four board did you? Possibly the most cynical forum ive ever come across. Classic Engish cynclism at its finest :lol:
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Heard Gaiser play a great liveset in Zurich on the 29th.. started partying then and ended on Jan 2nd. Was funny times with Jon the next morning. Ahhh you had just had to be there i guess.. Great live act tho, top music and a great guy.. 8)
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

primevil wrote:
Rochey wrote:I have heard a lot of people give this man undeserved stick (not on here) saying his new ep is too similar to his last one, and that his performance @ The End, London it sounded like he had the same riff running for the entirety of his set.
you didnt happen to read that on the 4four board did you? Possibly the most cynical forum ive ever come across. Classic Engish cynclism at its finest :lol:
Yeah they've said it on there & I've heard other ppl say it aswell, I personally can't find any real fault with his productions or livesets & to be fair to him if your playing inbetween Magda & Richie Hawtin your gonna struggle to sound anywhere near as good
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

right now the best minus artist for me. at least his stuff is having more originality to it. also i like the grooves.