mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Seuil wrote:H
How Can I book him?
It would be cool if you have an adress for booking
This guy is dope!
Thanks in advance
I would really enjoy this information as well. I would gladly book him.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

It appears he is not accepting bookings right now? According to his agent anyway. Who the hell doesn't want bookings?
salaisinko?
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by salaisinko? »

I bumped into his EP by accident while browsing through new releases on decks.de and oh boy did I go nuts about his ep on minus. some really wicked stuff he has done there. had to buy it straight away!
"War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength"

-Orwell
Sander May
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Sander May »

Gaiser is a genius.
The man makes THAT type of music that i would like to hear.
You have artists that you really like but there are always parts/tracks that you don't like in a set. Gaiser is one of the few artists which has a fully live PA that interests me from beginning to end. Deep but warm tracks flooded with industrial sounds and always danceable...
Most promissing for 2006 in my opinion... :D
Minimize To Maximize!
LarryLar
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by LarryLar »

Jon is LANBTAM... LANBTAM is jon aka the synthegaiser...
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

I have heard a lot of people give this man undeserved stick (not on here) saying his new ep is too similar to his last one, and that his performance @ The End, London it sounded like he had the same riff running for the entirety of his set.
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

Rochey wrote:I have heard a lot of people give this man undeserved stick (not on here) saying his new ep is too similar to his last one, and that his performance @ The End, London it sounded like he had the same riff running for the entirety of his set.
who the sh!t cares?

i don't buy it, but even if it was true - screw conventions, he does what's right for the event

jon's stuff is great... like better than a crate of perfect steak great

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote:
Rochey wrote:I have heard a lot of people give this man undeserved stick (not on here) saying his new ep is too similar to his last one, and that his performance @ The End, London it sounded like he had the same riff running for the entirety of his set.
who the sht cares?

i don't buy it, but even if it was true - screw conventions, he does what's right for the event

jon's stuff is great... like better than a crate of perfect steak great
No he didn't actually have the same riff it's just people are saying that because the tunes he picked sounded so similar it was as if he had the same riff going all night.

I personally thought he played a great set. He did get a raw deal really he came on after Magda and before Hawtin & Magda didn't hold back much, so he couldn't "go for it" as much