Post by Clementine »

there is something that i have found on his website,
check the video section the clips from the yellow club a fucking great

:o

http://www.techno.ca/jeffmilligan/a_v_jeff.htm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 000000 »

ha, didn't know he had new video's up there...

jeff's a machine on the decks.

i'm sure i sound like a broken record (like one that jeff threw)...but he's by far the best i've seen, as you can probably see from the vids.
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Jeff Milligan is (argueably) responsible for bringing the minimal sound to Canada. At least, he was a key player.

Also, he's a killer DJ. Not a lot of people can get down and technical with the mixer manipulation and record compositing the way he does. Pretty legendary actually.

Jeff Milligan doesn't get enough respect. He's been around and doing this stuff longer than most people who claim to even know what 'minimal' is have even known about it all.
smith
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by smith »

^^

Hear hear. A huge influence on my DJing and a big inspiration for the clonk events Neil Wiernik and I were doing in TO five years back. I've been listening to Jeff Milligan DJ since 1993! He was in his own league even when the TO rave scene was having it's heyday, and as things crystalized here he was instrumental in refining the palette of so many of us heads due to his intensely refined selection.

,g
Clementine
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

re:

Post by Clementine »

i have say it !!!
he is the wizzard...
for me !!!

PS: i want thank Mike Shannon, he
has told me this with the video clips thank very much mike :lol:
smith
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by smith »

smith wrote:^^

Here here! A huge influence on my DJing and a big inspiration for the clonk events Neil Wiernik and I were doing in TO five years back. I've been listening to Jeff Milligan DJ since 1993! He was in his own league even when the TO rave scene was having it's heyday, and as things crystalized here he was instrumental in refining the palette of so many of us heads due to his intensely refined selection.

,g
Jap_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jap_ »

smith wrote:He was in his own league even when the TO rave scene was having it's heyday, and as things crystalized here he was instrumental in refining the palette of so many of us heads due to his intensely refined selection.
Agreed!! He is still in his own league. :wink:
Jeff Milligan vs JAP_ --> https://soundcloud.com/jap-1/themethod
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

a dj master , for sure. also nice label ! good job mate !