John Tejada

audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

yeah, for sure...PALETTE always on heavy rotation in my bag. JT's in my top 3, for sure. Whatever happened to that LP he & Arian LeViste were supposed to drop on PERLON, and never did? That was over a year ago!
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

audiophile wrote:yeah, for sure...PALETTE always on heavy rotation in my bag. JT's in my top 3, for sure. Whatever happened to that LP he & Arian LeViste were supposed to drop on PERLON, and never did? That was over a year ago!
I didn't think he had an LP with Arian scheduled for release on Perlon. There is one on Playhouse though.
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

And yes, another Tejada record (latest Palette release) in my mailbox today... :D
*I support southern fruits*
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Blip »

he is now working with justin maxwell. john put me in touch with justin so i could release his work as one half of volsoc, after john did a remix on world electric. but now justin works on his own and i cant wait to hear him and john together.
clickclick-bleepy-clickclick-bleepyblip
Fedja
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

contact

Post by Fedja »

could somebody tell me who his agent is or if they know if he is touring in europe this autumn as i would like to book him for k4 / ljubljana in slovenija (http://www.klubk4.org/program/intosomething). Some pics of our last party there are here if anyone is interested or he needs convincing to come over :wink:

PSILON
KARANTANIJA
ZAGREBACKA EKIPA
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

i had the pleasure of opening for him this winter, the guy tore it apart for with about an hour and a half live set, then moved over five feet and tore the secks a new ass. he is definitely one of the best dj / producers i've met and a really nice guy.
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: contact

Post by Blip »

Fedja wrote:could somebody tell me who his agent is or if they know if he is touring in europe this autumn as i would like to book him for k4 / ljubljana in slovenija (http://www.klubk4.org/program/intosomething). Some pics of our last party there are here if anyone is interested or he needs convincing to come over :wink:

PSILON
KARANTANIJA
ZAGREBACKA EKIPA
http://www.magnet-booking.de/index.html
nice folks, GREAT roster of artists

hee hee, and i have john playing on may 1st (-) cant wait!!!!!!
clickclick-bleepy-clickclick-bleepyblip
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

saw him play in los angeles last weekend and was blown away .. great records and i just couldn't stop dancin and a nice guy as well. :)

sweat on the walls sounds great on a system. :)