John Tejada

r.crosson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

tejada

Post by r.crosson »

leecurtiss wrote:i had the pleasure of opening for him this winter, the guy tore it apart for with about an hour and a half live set, then moved over five feet and tore the secks a new ass. he is definitely one of the best dj / producers i've met and a really nice guy.

for sure, Tejada totally killed me that night even more so than when he played @ the Eastern Market after Green Light Go, guy is amazing...can't wait to see him at Fuse In afterparty, hopefully it'll go down
bill brabant
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bill brabant »

I'm inclined to agree whole heartedly with these lauditory descriptions of John Tejada's work. I especially enjoy the Psycho Happiness track w/ Arian Leviste. i also enjoy walks in the park, blowing my nose,...And please everyone...Let's all try and cut down on prank phone calls.-Bill
kakanox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kakanox »

Tejada = very good!! Got a lot of releases from him.

Just wish I can find Flight to Berlin somewhere.. instead of Flight to Tokyo!
:lol:
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

I've been a huge fan of his releases and live sets for quite a while now. It's easy to see that the man has a tremendous amount of talent. It's hard to choose, but I might say Psycho Happiness (PAL030) by him and Arian Leviste may be my favorite release, although that may easily change since he puts out quality tracks like a machine.
Deepak Sharma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

if you're looking for more tejada mixes

Post by Deepak Sharma »

hey, i have a monthly radio broadcast and john put together the first mix for the show back in january. really great stuff.

just go to www.hidden-nyc.com and under the the hidden sessions you can download mixes. broker/dealer, phil stumpf, sami koivviko all have mixes up there for download...next airing is bjoern stolpmann too.

enjoy them.
Deepak
Daniel Logikal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: if you're looking for more tejada mixes

Post by Daniel Logikal »

Deepak Sharma wrote:hey, i have a monthly radio broadcast and john put together the first mix for the show back in january. really great stuff.

just go to www.hidden-nyc.com and under the the hidden sessions you can download mixes. broker/dealer, phil stumpf, sami koivviko all have mixes up there for download...next airing is bjoern stolpmann too.

enjoy them.
Deepak
Hi Deepak. Welkom to mnml. nl. That's a great selection of guests you've had on your show, thanks for the downloads 8)
Deepak Sharma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: if you're looking for more tejada mixes

Post by Deepak Sharma »

thanks daniel, lovely site here...a friend of mine in venenzuela pointed me to it. thanks for the kind words, i hope you and everyone enjoys the mixes.

best,
Deepak
Daniel Logikal wrote:
Deepak Sharma wrote:hey, i have a monthly radio broadcast and john put together the first mix for the show back in january. really great stuff.

enjoy them.
Deepak
Hi Deepak. Welkom to mnml. nl. That's a great selection of guests you've had on your show, thanks for the downloads 8)
ftc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ftc »

as some of you already know john tejada & arian leviste have a new album coming out the end of may called "back for basics", on palette recordings. you can listen to a five minute sampler from this palette#36 release by clicking HERE

btw, first post so hi everybody! :)