The truth about transitions

astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

no, his hair looks like that ´cause otherwise magda would have refused to be the baby´s godmother. i heard she´s a very high maintenance person and her requests are like orders to the happy new parents....
zero.
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

no, his hair looks like that because of sven vaeths alter ego sideline, which is that of flavio, coiffurist to the stars..

he's also responsible for michael jacksons hair... think about it, it makes sense...

magda is high maintenance, but I think she's just feeling a sense of displacewment from the newborn, kind of like how your pet cat sits in the babies basket... she's been camping out on ricardo's 909 and growling if he gets too near...

I think she just needs feeding and a bit of love...
yaggerrr
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by yaggerrr »

Cans wrote:seriously though there is a mini CD version coming out limited to about 300 copies... the entire 96 minute mix is compressed into one short burst of sound lasting no longer than 0.3 seconds.
i heard that when this limited edition mini "kontact"only cd is played, it opens a portal through which jodi foster reappears from her 1997 movie
of the same name, pregnant by both hawtin and mister vath wearing some very new uber cool screenprinted shirts and a wicked new skater cut!

on a side note, the new mix is good, though im a little less impressed since it seems hes letting ableton do most of the work for him, i mean what he did as a d.j. on the first two cds was pretty impressive, but this
can hardly be called a dj mix. This is just my impression.
and the dvd while a great idea, is kind of poor.
i mean whats up with those music videos?
i fell off my couch laughing when i saw them.
in my basement doing important wesearch.
Kevin Hanton
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

on the subject of richie and magda...

Post by Kevin Hanton »

you guys have prolly seen this already...but

http://www.ubercoolische.com/ow.asp?FrontPage

it's a very strange soap opera about our three favorite minimal friends.

i cant quite figure it out

kev
/\__\ /:/\:\__\ /| | /\__\ \:\ \ /:/ /\ \
/:/ / /:/ /:/ / |:| | /:/__/ _____\:\ \ /:/ /::\ \
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

Mr Hanton,

I never got to tell you how much I enjoy the Deepchord continuous mix you did with Rod Modell and Silentes.

Nice work!

Do you have any other configurations out?
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker