Peter Van Hoesen

Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Peter Van Hoesen

Post by Krul »

Time to show some love!

copied from RA:

When it comes down to combining the best of many musical worlds, Peter Van Hoesen can say he's been doing it for a while now. Deeply rooted in the Brussels electronic music scene as DJ and producer since 1993, he's considered by many as a man with multiple musical talents: from straight-up dancefloor jackin' techno to advanced abstract electronica. His music has been released on his own labels Time To Express and Foton as well as through Berlin's Lan Muzic and Brussels-based Meakusma. He's active as a DJ, producer, sound designer and composer for contemporary dance and theatre.

his live show is f-ing fantastic!!!

saw him at resonance in february, and though there weren't alot of people it didn't stop him from delivering what I think was one of the best live sets I've ever heard.
cloutier wrote:
minimalwyte wrote:When does Digweed come in?
he comes in around 1994 and leaves around 2002.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

he's playing at Fuse too (I think 31/05)

great guy, great producer, superb dj and a legend in belgium. If you ever were into breaks in Belgium, you will surely have been at his Essential parties in Brussels. He used to play as Vanno.
With Photon (or Foton) he did some amazing things, one thing that comes to mind was a project where they did use speakers, but sent vibrations through car chassis that were hung over the dancfloor, thus creating sound. Amazing.
His label Time To Express is pretty wicked too, not all my cup of tea but still a great imprint. Donato Dozzi style :)

Massive respect for this one :)
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

Peter Van Hoesen - Above 90

Great deep track.
Perc Trax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Perc Trax »

I love his music and the T2X label.