Mathew Jonson

MvA
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MvA »

braz wrote:
MvA wrote:Great artist. Saw him last saturday in Rotterdam, he played a perfect live performance. Full of energy and minimality.
This was at the secret minimal party with guys from minimal eindhoven right? What time did jonson play there? he looked very tired in Nijmegen. Didn't affect his set thoug :D
Yes that's right! Jonson played from about 00:45 till 02:00 in Rotterdam, he looks at that time not tired at all, the same as his set, full of energy :D !
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

braz, you were there? :? Me too... But since I don't know what you look like, didn't find you.. :wink:
*I support southern fruits*
Permeister
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Permeister »

Harm Rhebergen wrote:braz, you were there? :? Me too... But since I don't know what you look like, didn't find you.. :wink:
I suggest we do a meeting in the future :wink: . The secret minimal party was great, great atmosphere, great music, great sound! The liveset of Mathew Johnson was indeed very good, he didn't look tired at all. We were luky he first played in Rotterdam. Hopefully Sound-Architecture gives more of this party's in Rotterdam with a Function One soundsystem!!! Damn what a noise that was...
let's keep it minimal
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

Harm Rhebergen wrote:braz, you were there? :? Me too... But since I don't know what you look like, didn't find you.. :wink:
i guesed you'd be there to (i realised that when i was Roosje already) i looked around :shock: but couldnt find anyone that looked like youre little foto you posted here :lol:
But it was really great! Only thing i didnt liked was my girlfriend who fell in love with MJ: aaah he;s a cuty :evil: (luckely she also fell in love with his music)
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

Matt=greatness

mnml E-nuf :?:

:D
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Blip »

i've just got a load of copies of the repress of decompression. i'm totally addicted to it, its just one of those tunes!!! brilliant!!!
also just ordered some of the ones he did remixes on crosstown rebels.
clickclick-bleepy-clickclick-bleepyblip
r.crosson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

mathew jonson

Post by r.crosson »

Once again comes to Detroit and owns it!!! Fantastic Live set at Outpost afterparty during Fuse-In Festival weekend.
g
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: mathew jonson

Post by g »

r.crosson wrote:Once again comes to Detroit and owns it!!! Fantastic Live set at Outpost afterparty during Fuse-In Festival weekend.
yeah no kidding - he was great! that 10 minute offbeat version of decomp was crazy.