Ramon Tapia

Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Ramon Tapia

Post by Krul »

Ramon Tapia Born and raised in Holland and living in Antwerp (Belgium) started to make music on the age of 16! Experimenting with various music styles from Hardcore to trance progressive to minimal and techno !!! At first he started with Hardcore sounds but yet that evolved him to start making techno. After a while , Ramon got his first breakthru via a label called Corachi !.(runned by Zzino) after that the sublabel of Music Man rec ( Pocket ) signed him for his Land of drum track and Gayle San signed him for the like a swinger Ep on (Equator )! In 2007 Ramon got signed on Yellow Tail records in Germany (sub label of Blu --Fin ) more to come soon !!

Quality from Belgium, yes yes! really diggin his new mini-album on great stuff. :D
cloutier wrote:
minimalwyte wrote:When does Digweed come in?
he comes in around 1994 and leaves around 2002.
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

Loving this guys stuff and his remixes. His bass lines and melodies are sick. Big room music from this guy.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

he's a great guy. Sound quality of his productions is truely amazing! I get some new stuff from him from time to time, and although it's not always the type of music I'd play out, he makes it almost to all my sets.
Indeed, big room music, but without being cheesey. He made a remix for us too (under his Charles T Lighthouse monniker) which went down very well on the dancefloor.