Hernan Cattaneo

Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Yooo Hutch.. cheeeers dood.. glad u like it.. that was my first release.. the spot.. glad ya diggg..

Jorge, if theres one thing ive learnt its not to fck with Argentinians, except if the have such a musical name like Jorge.. it just rolls off the tip of my tongue.. :lol:

back to the topic, actually Hernan is a pretty good dj in terms of proggy stuff.. seen him in Tornto ages ago, was oriite..
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

seen him a couple of times. He plays the big minimal tunes from a month or two ago. Better prog dj's out there.
inesb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by inesb »

you guys must be kiddin :lol:
i'll start a thread about digweed... :wink:
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

inesb wrote:you guys must be kiddin :lol:
i'll start a thread about digweed... :wink:
I say weed out the dicks! :lol:
menos160
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by menos160 »

ali dubfire, this guy hernan, and many djs/producers all over the world are just making/mixing some "mnml" tracks because mnml is trend.
In a festival here in argie (Creamfields), Hernan spinned "Mouth to mouth" along with Sasha. He's always trying to make his sound fresh, and this includes minimal and minimal-which-is-not-minimal tracks in his dj bag.

It doesn't mean i hate this guy's music taste, but it's becoming bigger and bigger, and unstoppable. One day, every laptop jockey is gonna be a minimal laptop jockey and thay day is freaking NEAR.
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

to be honest I didnt know this guy few time ago..

but now I love his name because he is playing on of my upcoming tracks ahahahah

well but he is one of the biggest djs in the world and I know this is a mnml forum. but whatever it may sounds, we all should love music.

yeah but for me, trance and proggy music doesnt fits.
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

i remember hernan cattaneo was always seemed to be featured on the front of Resident Advisor's homepage two or three years back.

nothing wrong with a bit of prog sound - i thought border community did a good job of marrying it up with a more minimal edge a couple of years back.