mnml newbie

Post by m jaco »

very very very good.
VIVIANNEPROJECTS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

pumpmypuss

Post by VIVIANNEPROJECTS »

hot hookers from the swiss sewers! Tits as big as big their nuts. Sound as sweet too.
Pabie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Pabie »

I Love these guys...

Much Love for them!! :)

Pabie

http://www.myspace.com/pabiemusic
beepee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by beepee »

janni the apprentice, flo the silent home wrecker, and greg-bass-in-face-nuts-in-hand.

but these guys need to go see the shaman more often i think...
Pompelmoessap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Pompelmoessap »

Whaouh ! :shock:

... First reaction: "F**k I dont even know what the hell we're doing here, in this forumsection among all of these GREAT great artists, we dont deserve it" :roll: :? :oops:

... Anyway, just wanna say "Thank you all"! thank you really much for your kind comments and for your support on this post, we really appreciate it !! :D :D

Next sh!t will be commin' soon on the lessizmore compilation, and a RMX of the "Kimono" track by Cio D'or on Motoguzzi Rec in february (we hope so). And probably/maybe a digital release for unfoundsound + a New Ep on Plak Records. ... ;-) :-)

beepee wrote:but these guys need to go see the shaman more often i think...
Aahahah :twisted: ... Hum, I think Shaman is only for special parties with special guest !!! ... It's like a good CHOCOcake, only sometimes, to be enjoyed, too much shaman kill shaman ... U know that :P

VIVIANNEPROJECTS wrote:hot hookers from the swiss sewers! Tits as big as big their nuts. Sound as sweet too.
You know us really good babycake :lol:

Jacqui65 wrote:Honestly wicked and wild! I have done many parties with them and thier minimal background is like a breath of fresh air. It is pure...not tainted with years of old techno sound that some of the older producers just can't seem to shake. A great team to have play at any party AND they are great guys too
It's entirely thanks to you ... we love YOU mum ! :D
DOOMBOT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DOOMBOT »

Any US dates in the future for you guys?
Mark Anthony
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mark Anthony »

For the track "Back Country" I heard they sampled a humpback whale giving birth!!
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

tettezak wrote:
Storlon wrote:great tracks & real nice live act also. and if you have the time, have an ear at "Jack on five" :wink:

:arrow: http://www.myspace.com/jackson5laptops
Any downloadable sets from these guys available?
x2 :?: :?: :?: :?: