Deepak Sharma in June issue of De:Bug!!

Deepak Sharma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Deepak Sharma in June issue of De:Bug!!

Post by Deepak Sharma »

Hey,

I received this review in the June issue of De:bug magazine. It's one of the world's most respected music publications. It's leaving a strong impression overseas. Thanks to everyone who has supported the CD so far. I'm looking forward to doing the follow-up.

Reviewer: Thddeus Hermann
Rating: 5 stars

Eine der feinsten Mix- CDs, die ich seit langer Zeit gehört habe. Deepak Sharma fasst Christian Kleine, Sten, Oliver Hacke, Remute, Sami
Koivikko u.a. zu einem wunderbar fl uffi gen Mix, den ich genau so gerne immer hören würde, wenn Dancefl oors in der Nähe sind. Irgendwie
schon immer 4/4, dabei aber nie an der Kante des Zeigefi ngers und auch nicht absurd genug, um nicht zu funktionieren. Vielleicht was für morgens ...viele werden das sagen. Mir egal. Ich will das zur Prime Time.

Translation (rough)

One the finest mix CDs, which I heard since long time. Deepak Sharma seizes Christian small one, Sten, olive heel, Remute, Sami Koivikko to one marvelously flat steel bar uffi towards mixes among other things, which I would just as gladly always hear, if Dancefl are oors in the proximity. Somehow always 4/4, thereby however never at the edge of the Zeigefi ngers and also not absurdly enough, in order not to function. Perhaps which in the morning for... many become to say. Me all the same. I want to the prime the time.