Lucien–N–Luciano

Forbiddenfruit
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Forbiddenfruit »

He's been one of my favorite dj's for a long time. Much respected producer and dj! Although he has been spinning a lot of the same records lately, he's still in my top 5 altime favorites! Hope to see him live soon!
8)
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

ive only ever seen him once and only caught him for about half an hour, but fck me tht half hour was special! he went bk to bk with craig richards afterwards which was also amazing, just wish id caught more of him on his own! thanks for the info on pretty morning btw ;)
boudo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boudo »

danbolton wrote:has anyone got any info about this track? been hoping it'll come out since the beginning of the summer but theres no signs of it even being on a label yet as far as i can tell, so any info regarding promos, labels, release dates etc would be great...

Luciano and Guy Gerber - Pretty Morning

cheers :)
Also looking for info about this one
Dardis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dardis »

boudo wrote:
danbolton wrote:has anyone got any info about this track? been hoping it'll come out since the beginning of the summer but theres no signs of it even being on a label yet as far as i can tell, so any info regarding promos, labels, release dates etc would be great...

Luciano and Guy Gerber - Pretty Morning

cheers :)
Also looking for info about this one
Apparently this is on Luciano's 'Tribute To The Sun' album, which is coming out on Cadenza. This isn't going to be any of the next 3 releases (Cadenza 30-32) & Cadenza 34 is by Michael Cleis. It could be 33.......unless this is the Mirko Loko album. Either way expect to wait at least a few more months.
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henry »

normally i can be patient with forthcoming releases but this is one of those ones i really want to play now ... guess its youtube for me for a while more then ... or if im really lucky ... hear it in a niteclub!
punchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by punchi »

(y)