Lunatik

Hypno-Traxx Miami
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Hypno-Traxx Miami »

this guy is a real talent, not to knock the midwestern US, but to come out of that area with such a great perspective of techno is really something....

the guy travels around with a field recorder to incorporate the sounds he hears of everyday life and makes it into upfront techno....

his label is just pure quality....and his live sets are just super creative...he was on techno.fm with DJ St. marc on Miami Techno City, and the response was just amazing from the listeners....

his WMC parties will be a real treat

we are happy to tell you to look out for some new projects from him very soon 8)
Daniel LaRusso
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Daniel LaRusso »

i just love his hair
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

Daniel LaRusso wrote:i just love his hair
you made me curious... lol

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... umId=99140

wasn't disappointed.
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

i really enjoy the songs he creates and the dedication he puts into his home scene in omaha.

wreckless as a label has some amazing tunes on it as well.

looking forward to his next leftroom release.
Daniel LaRusso
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Daniel LaRusso »

lunatik, almost singlehandedly, is putting oMaHa on the map with all the great talent he has brought here!! we are definitely very happy.
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

Daniel LaRusso wrote:lunatik, almost singlehandedly, is putting oMaHa on the map with all the great talent he has brought here!! we are definitely very happy.
lol No doubt when I first talked to him I wa sLIke ONAHA? you mean in NEBRASKA? Crazy
Mulberry
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mulberry »

Yeah, this guy is a hard worker, good producer and does a great job promoting and bringing in huge players from across the globe to Omaha. It's pretty crazy, but Omaha has a really great scene for electronic music in general. Not only Lunatik with the techno, but there are some other guys in Omaha that do a great job promoting DnB that run an awesome label and bring in huge talent from across the globe. Aaron Lee and Dan do a nice job with their label and bring in some nice talent too. And, are a couple cats that run a nice house night that bring in some nice players from around the country. Omaha is really lucky to have all these guys doing such great things for electronic music. I hope they keep it up for many years to come and spawn some more hot midwest talent in the process.