mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Kobbe wrote:A little intrigue... http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4073
No intrigue. Just awesome ;)
Suesk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Suesk »

my favorite song is ''late for work'' of the Restore Lp, you can hear it when you wake up, or when you are eating, whenever you want to,

:D :shock: 8) :twisted:
Hard Woork Good And Hard Work Fine, But First Take Care Of Head............
minitrash
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by minitrash »

the track "pepper" kicks ass!!!
Luka
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Luka »

hey peeps

i have been listening to houle's releases on minus and they are incredibly subtle and smooth and amazing however i have a recording from a live pa that i dl'ed from livesets that pumps .. wish someone would bring him to do a live pa in australia

does he still produce this maximal sound or is this set old?
i am amazed by both and i would like to track down some of this maximal records if they are out there
problemchild
melbourne australia

http://www.myspace.com/problemcreations
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

started a set i played in a club in august with coar on the restore album... sketchy whizzy zippy sounds and then a monstrous deep and tubby bass... awesome...

the track that sounds liek its slowing down due to teh picth shift 9forget the name) is great too... and as mentiond... arrows!! :)
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

Luka wrote:hey peeps

i have been listening to houle's releases on minus and they are incredibly subtle and smooth and amazing however i have a recording from a live pa that i dl'ed from livesets that pumps .. wish someone would bring him to do a live pa in australia

does he still produce this maximal sound or is this set old?
i am amazed by both and i would like to track down some of this maximal records if they are out there
I just love his style, perky and bouncy (borderline tracey :)), I don’t know how you would define it, I guess it depends on what label he’s writing for/with. It was interesting listening to troy talk about his work with RSR. I wouldn’t really call his work maximal though, I think it’s pretty balanced. I just love the idea of playing subtle sounds to crowds, something everyone needs to lean in too. Next time I see you, I'll give you a CD with some live sets. His set at 5 day's off is awesome