Redshape

juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

the latest Robot/Neon 12" on Music Man is a killer.
Smear
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Smear »

From googling around, I seem to be the only person who WASN'T disappointed to find out it was Sebastian Kramer. I loved his stuff and he suddenly stopped making records. Great to know he's still busy.

Why is it a disappointment? Who did you want it to be? Regis? Sven Vath? KLF? Boz Scaggs? :lol:
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

Smear wrote:From googling around, I seem to be the only person who WASN'T disappointed to find out it was Sebastian Kramer. I loved his stuff and he suddenly stopped making records. Great to know he's still busy.

Why is it a disappointment? Who did you want it to be? Regis? Sven Vath? KLF? Boz Scaggs? :lol:
I certainly wasn´t disappointed. Sebastien Kramer says absolutely nothing to me. Besides Redshape of course.
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

primevil wrote:
Red Kite wrote:PM, if anyone DOES have to know. It's not really a secret anymore anyway, but I warn you: You're gonna be disappointed!
is he ugly?
is just a kid, 24 year old. i saw him in croatia this summer, mask is just the wa he wants to play....good music, who do you spect/want under the mask?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uajw6i15d-U
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

djshiva wrote:Um...I hate to point out the obvious, but perhaps the mask is a way to get around pre-judgements based on his previous output?

Plus it's kinda neat IMO. I like being less involved with the persona and more involved with the music myself. And Redshape's music is beyond impeccable.
nice.
GroundMusic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by GroundMusic »

great artist, out of time!
brunostange
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by brunostange »

yeahh!!
oblak_21
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by oblak_21 »

i met him this summer, he didnt said his name, and he didnt wanted to be photographed without the mask..
he is a really ok guy..modest geek type..who doesnt want to be famous..