Apendics Shuffle

v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Apendics Shuffle

Post by v404 »

Man, I've been playing the hell out of the Paradroid split. The inside cut on the Apendics side is ridiculous. Then while I was thumbing through tracks I found another single of his on Orac that I've been playing a lot and didn't even realize it was the same artist. Its called the Lavender Neglect and its smoking! I obviously need to round out my Apendics Shuffle collection. Definitely an artist to keep an eye on...... & I know you're on here too!!!
JoeThomas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JoeThomas »

Listen to Balz man he knows what he's talking about. The new stuff from apendics shuffle has got the funk. I really want to get a copy of that clicks and cuts compilation with the eight fm track on it. It's nasty!
keithkemp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by keithkemp »

Ken is one fuckign amazing producer..i can't stop saying enough about thsi guy...i'm suprised that he is that well-known, despite his output...8 Frozen Modules on Orthlong/Force-Inc as well as the dubby house stuff as Dubloner...i think that was how i discovered his dancefloor prowess.
anyone up on the Narita label? his 12" for them is his best work yet, IMHO...and the other 4 releases are top notch as well.
SanderT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by SanderT »

One of my favourite producers at the moment!
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

man the new Premature Wig is sick too. Go Apendics Shuffle!
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

werd wurd word em up! orac is nasty business.
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

werd
A.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A. »

hey folks! thanks for the nice words! glad ya diggin the funk!!!!

check out my new labels first release( adjunct volume one-through kompakt)....its [a]pendics, john tejada,pheek and bruno pronsato....hopefully u guys will dig it!....it already sold out....but is being repressed at the moment....volume 2 is on the way with Mikael stavostrand,paradroid,tomas jirku and pappa sang bass.

anyhow....i will be in germany and sweden and around from aug 15-29 if any of u are out there....

cheers!

kjg