Louderbach

Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

thelibrarian wrote:Any word on when the new album/release is going to be coming? Autumn is coming to a close soon.

Best,
TL

I heard it's February!

Gibby what kind of style are you playin at magic? I see the card avatar :P
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
thelibrarian
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by thelibrarian »

Good.

I'm ready.

Best,
TL
gibby
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gibby »

anizz wrote: Gibby what kind of style are you playin at magic? I see the card avatar :P
Yeah I am quite a big nerd and I think Troy hates it... I like World of Warcraft and Magic and Warhammer and D&D, etc... :D

For MTG I usually play Black or Blue... I love discard decks for black and really nasty control for blue, like my Stasis deck... I made a really nice black one using "Bridge From Below" that was a zombie rush deck last year.

you use Bridge From Below in combination with dredge cards... (dredge 6) so you can just dump creatures into the graveyard repeatedly to make lots of zombies :)

But I havent played in a while!! I think my favorite was my Affinity deck using all artifact lands, artifact creatures, and everything with "affinity for artifacts" it is deadly.

... I think new Louderbach now will be April.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

Ha! Nice one... I like to play Permission Decks with using a lot of Counterspells.

But I haven't played for ages as well. Would love to build myself a Discard Deck but there are just a few very expensive cards for that.

Sorry.. Just curious what did ya play at WoW? I used to play a Warlock and Mage both Level 80 now but PvE Content is too easy now so I stopped playing.

Anyway nice to see some Minimal/Darkwave "Nerds" here that are playing some great Games :>
... I think new Louderbach now will be April.
It seems for me that some stuff is always delaying and delaying. Maybe there are some Distribution Problems.
Seeing this as well at the Clink Release of Camea which should have come out in Summer 08?

Cheers
gibby
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gibby »

I played hardcore WoW for years... gnome mage. I was mostly a 1.0 player (killed Cthun back in the 40 man days). I quit halfway through 2.0, and Im playing casually now.

human warrior now. My guild cleared the content for 3.0 in 5 days. LOL
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

gibby wrote:I played hardcore WoW for years... gnome mage. I was mostly a 1.0 player (killed Cthun back in the 40 man days). I quit halfway through 2.0, and Im playing casually now.

human warrior now. My guild cleared the content for 3.0 in 5 days. LOL
sorry for OT but...

That's what we did as well.
It's Lame to clear Naxx in wotlk again :O

and gibby - Alliance sucks! I've always been on the dark side , Wonder why you play human if there are some cruel orcs and undeads :D
gibby
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gibby »

I play Alliance because it is classical western european fantasy looking... I love Ironforge and Stormwind... I love the dwarves and the gnomes. To me, it feels like home.

I think Orgrimmar and Undercity are poorly designed ghettos and they are ugly! Undead are fun to play, though, but my Gnome is deadlier :D