jay haze

Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Yeah, "Keep it real" made me laugh a lot, though I didn't know this was intentional. :wink: But now that this got cleared I can appreciate it much better, thanks.

Well, and talking about humour - someone surely overlooked some smileys back there...

Oh, and Jay: We actually did talk... :roll:
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

jay haze wrote:me lovey lovey berlin, why would i leave?
nice one redkite.i know who you are (and you never once spoke to me ever)
no plans to move out of berlin, it is just a rumor== like most of what is out there about me :roll:
its been a while since i have posted on this board, and of course the reason is evident!
i really think it is time for alot of different people on this board to learn what a sense of humor is, songs like samim "heater" and my video for "keep it real" were not supposed to be serious, they were supposed to make people laugh and smile!
some people get it and love it, others dont get it and then just sit around and talk smack, sad really.
for all you purists out there who like to draw conclusions from interviews and other media portraits, dont forget it is the media. they all need to sell adverts and accumulate traffic!
ohh yeah, thought i should mention
last month while in ibiza i did an afterhours together with magda where we played in the hills together. it was amazing, and i can consciously say that girl got the muthafunkin funk like no other. she seriously blew my mind like no other did in a long long time. i am sure this comment might be dissapointing to to mr. crackle haha , but life goes on
anyway theres my updated 2 cents, back to the studio for moi

maybe I was wrong about him
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

ok ok
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

maybe i was wrong about him too- his hip hop tracks are horrible!
please stick to house music, and leave the hip hop to someone like timbaland yo! stop trying to be some wanna be gangster with your phat hip hop basses :?:
i cant see anyone taking him serious with this stuff, and i think it is a bad career move for haze. seriously hope his album is not like this, cause i have been waiting a long time for that!!!
you havent heard his hip hop yet? check his myspace,
its embarassing :oops:
perredise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perredise »

Djee what's wrong with you people?? Got to have respect for Haze as an artist, not as a mnml-dj, who says that Jay Haze have to play only mnml?? If Villalobos decides to play trance & goa tomorrow, who are you to forbid him??
It's simple, if you don't like Haze , than don't buy Haze-records or don't go to Haze-parties..

P.S.. Like his "myspace-hiphop" more than Timbaland..

PPS; Heard that Hawtin will play gangstarap after his "10 weeks of Silence" ......... now what????? :shock:
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

No need to start worrying yet kids. I saw him last saturday @ ultra and he played some veeeerry tight minimal . He used some vocals of his new "hip-hop" sound I think and it sounded damn funky!
Jay's the man!
:D
mini_woman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mini_woman »

really amazing live-set as well as his dj-set @ watergate on the 24th... he is just great!
Contexterrior
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

updates on Jay

Post by Contexterrior »

- Jay's new dance album <i>Love & Beyond</i> has just been released. Pick up the CD/2xLP in stores now, or download it at Beatport. The futuresoul/instrumental album is still on the way...

- XLR8R.com has just posted a free mp3 of the album track "Lost in Deep Space"

- Newly released are Jay's remixes for Gui Boratto (Galaktika Records), CatRat (Sonar Kollektiv), and Falko Brocksiper (Sub-Static)

- Upcoming dates, with more TBA...
01.06 IT – Castiglione del Lago @ ExAeroporto / afterpary: Perugia @ Tucandela
07.06 IT – Genova @ 4/4 Festival
18.06 ES – Barcelona @ BeCool - Live+DJ - Contexterrior+Immigrant party featuring Michal Ho, Robin Porter, and Subb-an
contexterrior.com | myspace.com/contexterrior
tuningspork.com | myspace.com/tuningsporkrecords