jay haze

peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

to milc...
my guess is you did take it too far. america is a huge country, and you cant make judgements like this. or at least dont do it in public, as it comes off ignorant and will make it hard for people to take your posts seriously after!
also i will once again state that i think everyone here is being a baby when they comment soo much blah blah, over what? jay haze saying he dont like the minus party or sound?
what about all the amazing music? most recently his dubstep tunes on the "box of dub" compilation on soul jazz and the new one together with villalobos! that stuff is sounding fresh!
milc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by milc »

peter glitch and crackle wrote:to milc...
my guess is you did take it too far. america is a huge country, and you cant make judgements like this. or at least dont do it in public, as it comes off ignorant and will make it hard for people to take your posts seriously after!
also i will once again state that i think everyone here is being a baby when they comment soo much blah blah, over what? jay haze saying he dont like the minus party or sound?
what about all the amazing music? most recently his dubstep tunes on the "box of dub" compilation on soul jazz and the new one together with villalobos! that stuff is sounding fresh!
i already asked to excuse me about that comment on america.
and i ask you once again to excuse me if it hurted yo feeling. sorry.
i absolutely do not think or believe that americans are bad or whatever..
i commented also that i have a serious plan to move to NYC. if i was a anti-america, i'll not even think about it!

for about music of jay haze, everyone's taste is different. i don't think it's amazing but i respect your opinion on his music.

i'm very direct talkin' person, and sometimes it causes some problems, much much bigger than in this forum, haha.

but i'm sure that if you meet me in real, you'll see that i'm not that agressive, bad tempered guy... :)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I love this guys music so much i dont even care about what he has to say!!
wtf
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wtf »

I feel sorta similarly. It's cool when I can relate to an artist's opinions and statements, but it's not necessary. In my opinion, Jay is making some of the best music lately. I have been not-so-into some of his downtempo wanderings, but all of the dancefloor stuff is amazing.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I was told that Jay will be moving back to the US?? I dont know if this is a rumour but is he going to run his labels from the states? Doesnt make sense.. Maybe doing more hip-hop? Who has some updates?

This is a very bad day because who can afford to book him in Europe now??

:cry:
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

As he keeps explaining to everyone, Jay is always ahead of his time. So now he's the first on who rejects the trend and moves out of Berlin! :lol:

Can't say I'm gonna miss him very much. He can keep it real somewhere else if he wants.
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Red Kite wrote:As he keeps explaining to everyone, Jay is always ahead of his time. So now he's the first on who rejects the trend and moves out of Berlin! :lol:

Can't say I'm gonna miss him very much. He can keep it real somewhere else if he wants.
I really don't understand why so many people dislike Jay. Did he do something to you? To me he is a real musician and pioneer. He dares to do something new while a million and one producers all sound the same. His sounds have influenced countless amounts of artists, and think of all the talent he promoted and supported! Think about the great Tsunami Relief project he did <-- To me, this is keeping it real!
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Well if you'll ever have the pleasure that this guy opens his mouth when you are around (unfortunately inevitalbe when you live in Berlin) you might think different about this.

I totally respect him as a producer, but I don't mind if he's gonna be a great producer somewhere else. :wink:
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)