Remute

scalle
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Remute

Post by scalle »

Remute aka Denis Karimani (Dial) aka 1/2 of Error Error (Liebe detail, Italic)

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Remute

http://www.remute.org

- Hypnoconsole ( Dekathlon Records )
- Inhuman Things (Areal Records)
- Bugbear EP (Dekathlon Records)
- Bounce 23 (Trapez)

Dennis Karimani is Remute. He creates all his music with computer programs only.
He represents a big community of producers that do not uses hardware anymore because theu treasure the vast posibillities of todays software.
His style varies from Mnml influenced techno to sensual, abstract House. (Dekathlon records)

Remute is somebody who's music i just recently discovered...
He produces a sort of twisted and typical "Areal-styled" mnml.

He has a great new release on Trapez and his Bugbear EP on Dekathlon is already one of my all time favorites, just check out the "Slut?" track :wink:

Imho someone to keep an eye on in the future...
Go back to bed America, your governement is in control

www.allnighters.net
Burnski
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Burnski »

Bounce 23 was well groovey
Deepak Sharma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Deepak Sharma »

"expired" is brilliant. have it on my comp in fact.
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

his new live set he sent me, fkin immense
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Next Saturday he's gonna play at Tresor. Can't wait! :D
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

This guy's liveset is amazing! Not at all my sound but he does what I call a "real" live set. You can hear him manipulating sounds and creating grooves on the spot and spontaniously adding kicks and highs with loads of efx. Really cool to see this!
Eric Brown
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Eric Brown »

I am really diggin his new one on Kompass:

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/278 ... ght=remute

Per Forced Exposure/Kompass:

This is our new, fresh & rockin' Kompass Musik release, presenting music from the Hamburg city boy, Denis Karimani aka Remute. After lonely and quiet years of experimenting and self-discovery, he released his first 12" called Hypnoconsole on Zombie Nation's label, Dekathlon Records and got remixed by Munich techno hero, Richard Bartz.The first live gigs followed directly and led him into smoky rave basements, uproarious clubs, sunny open-airs, as well as shaky party boats. Due to excessive and unresting music-making, Denis released lots of 12"s and made several remixes in the following years. He released records on fine labels like Traum/Trapez/MBF, Areal, Dial, Num, Smallville or Liebe*Detail, made remixes for artists like Dominik Eulberg, Move D or Station17 and released his first album Remute on Ladomat. His regular appearance in magazine polls for best live act of the year proves that this is not just theory. He contributes a bodacious three tracker, jam-packed with dirty and pushing club tracks. 'Slam With The Face' on the A-side brings us into some rough, gruffy and exciting soundscapes, the B-side holds more proof of Remute's far-reaching talent. 'Cause He Likes It,' a pretty deep piece of techno and 'Propellersweat,' a reduced but heavily effective monster track in the end. Rave on."