Kaliber

Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Some of you could only be so fortunate to release so much work in such short time... life is short and although some of you think it should take so long a time to produce each work it all depends on the artist's happiness with the music... I myself if I were happy with everything I created and had the medium to release it as much as possible I would do the same... I personally have enjoyed Kaliber's releases and to each our own opinion is entitled... If you do not like the music then the time frame for which it is released in my opinion should not even be a variable... I don't know Kaliber but I have respect for his music... As far as the Techno/Dance music scene goes anyways most people have a couple months of fame and then on to the next release... in my opinion its a world we all have created - the more output - the fresher output - the better... no one seems to want to get left behind... there is classics for sure... but you check most current dj's tracklists and its fresh fresh fresh jams every show... looking at it from an economical stand point if you're not releasing new tracks every month then you may just get left behind...
laurens
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by laurens »

i think it was a good series on its own,its not that superintelligent or advanced but they have this crossover sound between minimal,neotrance and electrohouse (or should i call it tecktonic now :lol: ) wich opened my ears for much more interesting music. kaliber 8 was one of my first vinyls but also where i lost my interest in the series.
Addicted2EXIT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Addicted2EXIT »

Sneaky wrote:Some of you could only be so fortunate to release so much work in such short time... life is short and although some of you think it should take so long a time to produce each work it all depends on the artist's happiness with the music... I myself if I were happy with everything I created and had the medium to release it as much as possible I would do the same... I personally have enjoyed Kaliber's releases and to each our own opinion is entitled... If you do not like the music then the time frame for which it is released in my opinion should not even be a variable... I don't know Kaliber but I have respect for his music... As far as the Techno/Dance music scene goes anyways most people have a couple months of fame and then on to the next release... in my opinion its a world we all have created - the more output - the fresher output - the better... no one seems to want to get left behind... there is classics for sure... but you check most current dj's tracklists and its fresh fresh fresh jams every show... looking at it from an economical stand point if you're not releasing new tracks every month then you may just get left behind...
I agree!!! I love John and he's doing a great work... For ppl who cannot understand mnml - less is more.... :D
And as for Rekorder and MR Stephan Bodzin... Well... The king is the king...
Greetings from Serbia - State Of EXIT
Нови Сад, Србија - EXIT Festival
Less is more...
ffy_sxs

Post by ffy_sxs »

kaliber - is this for love ..[ amazing track] :shock: