Absolutely awesome tracks

check out his myspace:

http://myspace.com/shlomiaber
audiodive
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

shlomi

Post by audiodive »

I like his stuff too, think he is an amazing producer!

his new track 'portico' on be as one records is just massive!
also tel aviv garden (dub) is awesome

never heard him dj, do
AlexChapman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by AlexChapman »

Yeh he is really good. His track "Walking In My Sleep" is brilliant, one of my faves at the moment.
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

really into 'Freakside' atm.
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

Discovered his music only a few weeks ago by listening to Satoshi Tomiie - Renaissance Master Series pt 9

Great stuff... 8)
*I support southern fruits*
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

nice track with guy gerber - sea of sand and i also like Crop Duster (Really Freaky Twisted Dub)
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

After Love by Guy Gerber and Shlomi Aber

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

vrejulf wrote:nice track with guy gerber - sea of sand and i also like Crop Duster (Really Freaky Twisted Dub)
There is a track by Guy Gerber and Shlomi Aber that I think is so nice but its its hard to classify within a genre and is hard to mix with. Its definitely not minimal though.

This track had the most beautiful floaty sounds. Thats the only way I can discribe them. There is a series of solid synth sounds that drive the track that just uplift you to a higher level. Its builds in the background then the same synth comes in over the main driver and it just floats. I could lose myself in that sound.

Its got a bit of an electoish feel but its is its own track. I have a hard time finding anything that mixes well with it but I really like it. Listening to it as I type this...

For me I would like this as a peak point in a set. I just dont know where I could go from there. Its hard to ease out of but if you can get in tune with that vibe you could go somewhere good from there.

It has to be one of the most positive and happy tracks I have ever heard without becoming cheesy.