Tom Dazing

skorzy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by skorzy »

I really like dvda shot! Gonna purchase it on beatport 8)
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

Yeah, DVDA Shot is my first exposure to him as well. An OUTSTANDING release! I play all 3 of the original tracks.. Very good stuff.

Looking forward to hearing more in the future.
Immoral
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Immoral »

Nice one Bruv!

I give props to Tom Dazing and his impecable ability to give a song such driving force with one ONE high hat running.

True signs of a minimal mastermind

Last night in my body is SO IMMORAL!~
"Techno is like a jungle, you never know what's going to be behind the next tree." - Jeff Mills
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

His live on Ultra was PHAT! Looking forward to his gigs on German soil beginning december (8/12 Kassel & 15/12 Dortmund)
Tom Dazing
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tom Dazing »

Hey you guys, a lot of stuff getting pushed forward on this moment, here's th first

TITLE Motion Sickness EP
LABEL ToysForBoys Records
FORMAT 12” / download
RELEASE DATE august 2008
CAT. # TFBR016
DISTRIBUTION Neuton / Beatport

Belgium’s Tom Dazing returns to ToysForBoys for his second EP on the label, with two tracks of growling, fuzzy madness, plus a remix from Tim Xavier. Since 2006’s Intenze EP, the 23-year-old DJ/producer has also released on other labels such as Marco Bailey Selektions, Heimatmelodie, and Coincidence Records.

“Motion Sickness” is crafted to take the dancefloor on an unsettling ride, with undulating waves of distortion and pangs of dissonance. Those with sensitivities to beeps and clicks are advised to stay away from this track. Keep your barf bags handy! This one is also featured on Bloody Mary’s brand new Toys For Boys mix CD Tanz mit mir (TFBCD02). The snappy beat of “Cappadoras” is slightly more straightforward, but its layered syncopations of rhythm and melody always keep things interesting.

Providing a rougher and rawer take on “Motion Sickness” is Tim Xavier, who recently relocated his studio enterprise Manmade Mastering from Brooklyn to Berlin, and is also half of the duo Afternoon Coffee Boys (Clink Music, Cocoon) along with Tony Rohr. This jack-of-all-trades also runs his own labels Klickhaus, 773 Tekno, and LTD400. ToysForBoys was thrilled by hearing the results of Mr. Xavier’s remix: with its dirty, propsultive bass thump, combined with those swelling surges of fuzz, this track is a vacuum cleaner and you’re a tiny speck of dust. Watch out!

Tracklist:
A1 CAPPADORAS
B1 MOTION SICKNESS TIM XAVIER REMIX
B2 MOTION SICKNESS
Tom Dazing
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tom Dazing »

Hey guys,

just droppin in to say my new site's finally online...

http://www.tomdazing.com

hope you enjoy it,
cheers!
t