omar s

R.C.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by R.C. »

omar killed it in glasgow the other night and his mixing was fantastic. must have been an off night for him Tiez.
nubianmindz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nubianmindz »

one of my fav producers around at the mo.

8)

would luv to hear more of his dj sets
tigershadow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tigershadow »

omar s , patrice scott , lerosa , dj qu , jus ed ! now that sh!t is hot !
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

i saw him at fabric a few weeks back, he was playing in room3, and i had time to check his whole set before villalobos in room1... and what can i say but...WOW :shock:

thats the best atmosphere ive seen in room3 so far...a propa house party vibe...and Omar was slick as hell....can't wait to check him out again!
Roual
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Roual »

primevil wrote:i saw him at fabric a few weeks back, he was playing in room3, and i had time to check his whole set before villalobos in room1... and what can i say but...WOW :shock:

thats the best atmosphere ive seen in room3 so far...a propa house party vibe...and Omar was slick as hell....can't wait to check him out again!
he's been the only dj that i've seen hold room 3 for the entirety of his set. It's often a transient room where the crowd doesn't stay long. His first London appearance was much better, but all in all there's not many dj's or producers that can touch him.
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

Roual wrote:
primevil wrote:i saw him at fabric a few weeks back, he was playing in room3, and i had time to check his whole set before villalobos in room1... and what can i say but...WOW :shock:

he's been the only dj that i've seen hold room 3 for the entirety of his set. It's often a transient room where the crowd doesn't stay long. His first London appearance was much better, but all in all there's not many dj's or producers that can touch him.
yeah your right, he really did hold the crowd well..and he defo had a strong presence on the decks...i was very impressed!
Roual
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Roual »

primevil wrote:yeah your right, he really did hold the crowd well..and he defo had a strong presence on the decks...i was very impressed!
he basically justs wants to play records - I'd say that it takes him time to settle down and get into his stride and to build up his confidence. There's an interview with him in the next issue of Faith (by next issue I mean Xmas issue and not the one that's just come out). It'll be worth the wait.
tigershadow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tigershadow »

he played a wicked set at fabric . that's for sure .