dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Cristian Vogel

Post by dsat »

have I missed something or did anyone already dropped this thread

anyway, one the major player in the bleep thing
and lots of minimal madness to be found in his releases

most of the bleep guys, also neil landstrumm, subhead..., have plenty of interesting stuff that veer towards minimal
VIVIANNEPROJECTS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by VIVIANNEPROJECTS »

Good call....

Absolutely one of the best, most challenging noise makers around....

If you can find it snatch Tobias schmidts "french revolution" ep on scandanavia....the track "Leave you" is a hidden bomb....
flipper
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by flipper »

I love Cristian Vogel. He is the best Experimental DJ there is No competition for this man. He just rulez. Neil Landstrum plays to much crap.
Vogel just knows how to hit me me with his wonderfull and weird sounds and tunes. Love the man
I wish there were more Livesets from the man available. But afortunately you can't have it all.
Bazz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Bazz »

I like cristian music very much too. especially his lp the dungeon master is a great record, check out "Backward S"
bobdelux
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bobdelux »

im really diggin' the new lp he produced for chicks on speed and the no heads, 'press the space bar'...weird sh!t.

his 'raw digits' album with jamie as super_collider is dope....minimal midnight soul.
adhesif
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by adhesif »

vogel is 'on it' everytime !
i know hes a great inspiration to a lot of producers out there, but he doesnt seem to get the props he deserves!

check out the new sleepdebt label !
'adventitious roots'
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

Good to see the weirder & more experimental side of techno getting some respect here. I think a lot of these "wonky" guys have inspired some of the styles of today's minimal artistis.
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

one of the original masters !

Post by jay haze »

christian vogel ,

although i dont really dig the direction he is takin now -- this is a guy you cant deny - he has made some of the most cutting edge techno music in his day. he has been such a huge influence on soo many of my earlier productions.... like i said -- a master . lookin forward to hearing him take it to the next level. :) :) :)