Rod Modell

carbon_copy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by carbon_copy »

I heard a rumour of a new DeepChord record to be released sometime soon. I dunno.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

*faints* :shock:
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

carbon_copy wrote:I heard a rumour of a new DeepChord record to be released sometime soon. I dunno.
so did i
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
dersuuzala
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dersuuzala »

modell's productions are some of my favorite music. i just wish they weren't so hard to get ahold of, i've only got four of his records.

are those theorem and niederflur releases up there as albums he's mastered? i'm pretty sure theorem and neiderflur are not modell.
Cans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cans »

Yes, he did the mastering for the theorem and neiderflur albums you speak of.

I like Rod Modell's stuff a lot. He actually lives only minutes from me and a few of his track's/album's names coincide with the name of a place just down the road from me... If I ever met him, I'd ask if he hangs out around the place I'm thinking about.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

say hi from me!
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
dersuuzala
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dersuuzala »

so if people haven't heard, he's put out a couple of new deepchord productions. some detroit dude whose name i can't remember has a new label "synth". 2 releases, i think one's 2 deepchord tracks and the other release is the label owner's remix of one of the new dc tracks.
carbon_copy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by carbon_copy »

dersuuzala wrote:so if people haven't heard, he's put out a couple of new deepchord productions. some detroit dude whose name i can't remember has a new label "synth". 2 releases, i think one's 2 deepchord tracks and the other release is the label owner's remix of one of the new dc tracks.
You are correct. The label is owned by Mike Huckaby from Detroit. There is 2 release's and they're both fantastic. If you'd like one message me, I'd have no problem getting them to you. Look for upcoming release's by Blake Baxter, the Advent, and others.