Anja Schneider

henrique
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henrique »

ibbjamin wrote:Mobilee. 8)

Hands down my favorite label at the moment. I probably have more Mobilee releases in my crates/wantlist than any other label. Quality, consistency, fun. Three characteristics that almost all other minimal labels lack in conjunction with one another.

Everything she touches on Mobilee is ace. I have yet to hear her live, but I wouldn't doubt her track selection would be second to none. From what I have read in this thread and others is that she has some room to improve on her mixing.
Oh well nobody can be perfect. :roll:
it's my favorite label at the moment too, and that is in big part due to anja. great label manager, great producer, great dj (if we agree that the most important thing is the music a dj plays)
Donnie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Donnie »

love her musical choices ... pretty much how i like my minimal served :)
... about the beatmatching thing ... if it doesn't happen every two records ... it doesn't bother me ;) ... i think it has some flair in a way ... and sure she's a cutie too ... but magda goes first :P anja second ... cheers
Donnie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Donnie »

love her musical choices ... pretty much how i like my minimal served :)
... about the beatmatching thing ... if it doesn't happen every two records ... it doesn't bother me ;) ... i think it has some flair in a way ... and sure she's a cutie too ... but magda goes first :P anja second ... cheers
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

hands up, she's a genius
muzic_mnl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by muzic_mnl »

anja is rocking the scene 4 me

'belize'
'little red riding hood'