Luka And Lazo - Chaplo [Mo's Ferry Productions]

Is Heartthrob Jesse or Troy???
VIVIANNEPROJECTS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Dreams Do Come True!

Post by VIVIANNEPROJECTS »

Hi. Jesse here.

Hearthrob is my alter ego for Minus If you are interested in my music please check out my web release on textone.org. It's released under my imaginary band-Vivianne Projects and titled CrabClawCollective. You can find out all about the comedytragedydrama me and my friends live. I know there are a lot of Magda fans out there, so you may appreciate Chicken Bone Charm Bracelt. It's all about the time Magda, Vivianne and I got trapped in a cardboard box and nearly starved to death. Fortunately, we were saved by her charm bracelet made of chicken bones. It was a hard choice she had to make- eating the chicken bone charmbracelt or starving to death, but fortunately Vivianne Projects was able to make her another. Our favorite RatTrollhag Magda promises to do a remix of the tune soon. If anyone else is interested in purchasing a limited edition chicken bone charm bracelet, please contact me here. The next batch will have a hot pic of Madge all gussied up detroit ghetto style.

Sorry for the gross self promotion!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Dave Martin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Dreams Do Come True!

Post by Dave Martin »

VIVIANNEPROJECTS wrote:Hi. Jesse here.

Hearthrob is my alter ego for Minus If you are interested in my music please check out my web release on textone.org. It's released under my imaginary band-Vivianne Projects and titled CrabClawCollective. You can find out all about the comedytragedydrama me and my friends live. I know there are a lot of Magda fans out there, so you may appreciate Chicken Bone Charm Bracelt. It's all about the time Magda, Vivianne and I got trapped in a cardboard box and nearly starved to death. Fortunately, we were saved by her charm bracelet made of chicken bones. It was a hard choice she had to make- eating the chicken bone charmbracelt or starving to death, but fortunately Vivianne Projects was able to make her another. Our favorite RatTrollhag Magda promises to do a remix of the tune soon. If anyone else is interested in purchasing a limited edition chicken bone charm bracelet, please contact me here. The next batch will have a hot pic of Madge all gussied up detroit ghetto style.

Sorry for the gross self promotion!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Hey there, is this to be released on the Minus Compilation this year or is it out already...?

Thanks

D
tolfrey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tolfrey »

Jesse,

Are u the guy behind Strangers with Canada then???

I asked Troy at Cocoon in Amnesia what the name of the track was as Magda was playing it and he said it was by a friend called Jesse, i guess that's you??? Great track!!!
VIVIANNEPROJECTS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Thank you! Strangers with Canada is one of mine. I made it last year in response to the terrible state the US is in with it's neighbor and others. It's always so cool to hear about my songs being played, it strikes me as being strange. They really road test em. Magda andTroy were the first to play them a few years a go at Mutek. They are my baby angel rat trolls 4 ever! :P
VIVIANNEPROJECTS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Oh yeah...HOTSUGARCANDYAPPLETAFFY is due out on the minus compilation, bowing in February. There are some super nasty tracks on it-there aint no other way!
tolfrey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Tracks...

Post by tolfrey »

Any chance of some advance copies of these tracks of yours as i'm playing at Fabric in London on Feb 12th, and would really love to play them... Think i know which record the SugarCandyApple is aswell, great record...
butane
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by butane »

yo jesse -

magda suggested I contact you. shoot me an email please.

arasse [at] hotmail.com

:arrow: