1993 – decide to quit teaching career and move to NY to pursue music production

1993 – leave south africa, arrive in NY

1994 – buy first drum machine

2002 - get married

2005 – debut album released

2006 - echologist album released

2006 - daughter born

2006 - 2nd beat pharmacy album released

well this is the only stuff i could get about him but since i listened to all of his stuff i can say something about him. he aint a typical minimal producer,he makes shite from deep house,dub and downtempo to tech-house and minimal. his releases are on Deep Space Media label which is held by Francois K. Francois practically gave him the label,giving him a lot of credit for his stuff. when someone gets that much from someone like Francois K,he just has to be a great producer. and Beat Pharmacy is one,for sure. his deep house-ish albums like Earthly Delights and Constant Pressure are absolutely fascinating,but there is something for you minimal lovers too. his ep Here To Go/Floating is sh!t hot,especially the Floating track which is breath taking,fucking breath taking. once Francois played a special edit of that track which is unreleased,and which he probably made for himself,and im really pissed off cos he made a hell of a job. also make sure you get the Club Dread ep featuring Mikey Dread,really good ep that brought a smile on my face after i listened to it. watch out for this guy,who knows when he's gonna make another killer ep or lp,much respect to his work. and yeah,there's a rumour that he's releasing a new 12" on Echochord and that the Basic Channel heads are taking notes.
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

I own Beat Pharmacy - Earthly Delights and think it's very nice.