Minimal Progressive Artists List?

Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

butane wrote:thanks cyhl for showing me this!!

guys listen -- I was playing at Watergate in Berlin a few months ago, and this really hot girl came up to me in the DJ booth. She beckoned for me to come closer, and she put her hand on my should and whispered in my ear, "do you have any minimal progressive?". I said, "oh hell yeah baby" - so I went over to my laptop and typed Ion Ludwig into my Final Scratch and dropped the A-side of Alphahouse 04. It was unreleased at the time, so nobody knew what hit 'em. The girl was dancing up a storm in the middle of the floor, and when my set was over she grabbed me and told me it was one of the most amazing moments of her life. We exchanged email addresses and next time I'm in Berlin I'm going to take her out for a fried chicken dinner.

Minimal progressive guys get all the chicks.
:lol:
Good to know!
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

Ok people.
Why is anything still being debated?

Not to sound all high and mighty or anything but I told you what the deal was earlier on in this thread and I was right.

So there.

:)

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

butane wrote:thanks cyhl for showing me this!!

guys listen -- I was playing at Watergate in Berlin a few months ago, and this really hot girl came up to me in the DJ booth. She beckoned for me to come closer, and she put her hand on my should and whispered in my ear, "do you have any minimal progressive?". I said, "oh hell yeah baby" - so I went over to my laptop and typed Ion Ludwig into my Final Scratch and dropped the A-side of Alphahouse 04. It was unreleased at the time, so nobody knew what hit 'em. The girl was dancing up a storm in the middle of the floor, and when my set was over she grabbed me and told me it was one of the most amazing moments of her life. We exchanged email addresses and next time I'm in Berlin I'm going to take her out for a fried chicken dinner.

Minimal progressive guys get all the chicks.
Thanks for showing us the path to the light :P :evil:
dilo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dilo »

can i be a minimal progressive artist?
sounds fun!

:twisted:
Bn1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Bn1 »

:lol:

Back to the debate - Minilogue = "minimal progressive" Y/N? Or are they progressive minimal? Or just prog?
I'm interested in where people see their sound fitting in.
Johnatan Traffic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnatan Traffic »

Hahaha,

Good choice Andrew to play my record, but this girl...... think she has to have dinner with me then!

:wink:

X.Ludwig
v.s-yogi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by v.s-yogi »

yes sir!
kate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kate »

it's always been a dream of mine to have a fried chicken dinner with a hot chick...

:wink: