Andreas Tilliander

wuerzet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Andreas Tilliander

Post by wuerzet »

mhhmm... "ljud" is perfect for those moments when you're alone with yourself :!:
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Andreas Tilliander

Post by nihad »

wuerzet wrote:mhhmm... "ljud" is perfect for those moments when you're alone with yourself :!:
hahahhaha ... :roll:
jar
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jar »

Really enjoying his stuff lately...I think his Mokira alias opens up the click world to the uninitiated. But for more heady stuff, I think his Skokoll release as Rechord on Audio.NL really does it for me. An absolutely beautiful record!
Decibel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

andreas tilliander

Post by Decibel »

yo, andreas knows what he's doing. no doubt. also rocking with his other project Bulgur Brothers on Sunset Diskos and Karat releases. that new Bulgur album on SD is the sh!t!!!!!! good job, mate.
i love this fucking music!
bass_sheep
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bass_sheep »

"ljud" is one of my alltime favourite listening albums. no matter if you are alone (with yourself LOL ;) or with company, or whatever. It was a great example of the importance of an outstanding work during a time when the "click house" thing was overflown with just way too many records that just weren't interesting enough and i was really getting bored of the clicky sound. but "ljud" had it! BIG TIME
GonJ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by GonJ »

It seems like he's not a prolific as he once was. I think he produces and masters for a lot of other artists now. I met him back around 2004 when he actually came to Atlanta. In fact my roommate at the time opened and Andreas ended up staying at our apartment. Nice guy.