sleeparchive
dandy jack
staffan linzatti
From Shadow Moses?"
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

I bet all you people will have a very different list when the year is actually almost upon us... but there's some obvious ones in there..

I made a joke at the spectral promoting guy earlier but in all seriousness, matthew dear is a huge one to watch.. he's one of the most talented and versatile producers out there, and just when i thought it couldn't get better... I hear two of the best tracks ever recently and find out they are new ones of his! look out!

also have eyes on the minus guys, and some of the new and upcoming labels - there are so many new small labels starting all the time and to be honest, i never have much faith in them but fingers crossed, maybe we'll all see some really hot new talent coming out of it all.

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
Aarnio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Aarnio »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote:I bet all you people will have a very different list when the year is actually almost upon us... but there's some obvious ones in there..

I made a joke at the spectral promoting guy earlier but in all seriousness, matthew dear is a huge one to watch.. he's one of the most talented and versatile producers out there, and just when i thought it couldn't get better... I hear two of the best tracks ever recently and find out they are new ones of his! look out!

also have eyes on the minus guys, and some of the new and upcoming labels - there are so many new small labels starting all the time and to be honest, i never have much faith in them but fingers crossed, maybe we'll all see some really hot new talent coming out of it all.

ouch im the spectral promoting guy now? damn, i just wanted to update you on some of the music coming up thats all
ImageImageImageImage
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

Aarnio wrote:
theclockstrucktwelve wrote:I bet all you people will have a very different list when the year is actually almost upon us... but there's some obvious ones in there..

ouch im the spectral promoting guy now? damn, i just wanted to update you on some of the music coming up thats all
r'lax, I said I was joking

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

Allright let's see:

JPLS
Matt John
Matthew Dear
Magda
Ryan Crosson
Sleeparchive
Gabriel Ananda
Bruno Pronsato
Dario Zenker
Troy Pierce
Marc Houle
Mark Henning
Hemann & Kaden
Bastien Grine
Adam Beyer
Italoboyz
Loco Dice
Tractile
Koljah
Heartthrob
Alex Under
Andre Crom
Butane

I could keep going but these kinda pop in my head.
Although I hope that some of 'em are still going to release some stuff in 2006 though :D
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

slg
etiop
miss fitz
shaun reeves
lee curtiss
dario zenker
shadi megaala
daze maxim
pyllon :D
offpop
monopop

just concentrated on the real newcomers,
the big names always bring quality stuff
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

Zinthek wrote: Italoboyz
hmm?

as i know those guys dont produce their music...

maybe you think on: James What, GummiHZ or Edward Charles, those guys produce their music
flesh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by flesh »

ganik wrote:
Zinthek wrote: Italoboyz
hmm?

as i know those guys dont produce their music...

maybe you think on: James What, GummiHZ or Edward Charles, those guys produce their music
don't produce their music??? :shock: