work'n class folks.... whats your day job?

- open
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

I sell paint and cladding systems
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Some of you have a really cool job by the sound of things.

I work in McDonalds...

Not really - I've been working in Finance for a Housing Association for the last five years but quitting in six months to head off travelling. Who knows what I'll be doing next. Maybe go back to school and study something of real interest at university.
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

i work part time for a digital download shop, taking care of techno/house/eletronica labels submissions, moderation and promotion. the rest of my days are spent in studio work and gigs at night (i play around 10-15 gigs/ month). so just music-related stuff for now.
henrique
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henrique »

electronics and telecommunications student: headache after headache. anyone?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

zentex wrote:i work part time for a digital download shop, taking care of techno/house/eletronica labels submissions, moderation and promotion. the rest of my days are spent in studio work and gigs at night (i play around 10-15 gigs/ month). so just music-related stuff for now.
that sounds perfect... !
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

patrick bateman wrote:
zentex wrote:i work part time for a digital download shop, taking care of techno/house/eletronica labels submissions, moderation and promotion. the rest of my days are spent in studio work and gigs at night (i play around 10-15 gigs/ month). so just music-related stuff for now.
that sounds perfect... !
yeah if only the gigs would pay off as much as in the rest of the world, the fees just suck here in portugal...
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

zentex wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
that sounds perfect... !
yeah if only the gigs would pay off as much as in the rest of the world, the fees just suck here in portugal...
if it's just a tiny bit better than Denmark, then you're homesafe :lol: