How to Stop an Arrest - NOTICE & DECLARATION - I REVOKE, RESCIND, CANCEL, VOID AND DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY POWER

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

How to Stop an Arrest - NOTICE & DECLARATION - I REVOKE, RESCIND, CANCEL, VOID AND DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY POWER

Post by John Clees »

Not something I would try - just yet -- :lol:
However, LAWFULLY --- this is a thing and people do use it.
:-flower

Entitled:
"How to Stop an Arrest"

NOTICE & DECLARATION
I REVOKE, RESCIND, CANCEL, VOID AND DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY POWER OF ATTORNEY I MAY HAVE AUTHORIZED
I DECLARE & CLAIM ARTICLE III COURT JURISDICTION AND DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

If you do not know what this is, then verify with your supervisor if they wish to be responsible for your actions before making an unauthorized legal determination which may place you, your supervisor and your principal (Secretary of State) in an Article III impeachable felony situation which is treason

You were in violation of your job and oath of office the moment you declared an emergency by turning on the red lights to stop me which is a felony when there is no emergency

By interfering in my Right To Travel you are violating the constitution of the United States becoming an
impostor in office and an outlaw employee committing fraud by taking wages under false pretenses

Any decision on your part to continue after advisement will place you in jeopardy and possible penalties under full commercial liability in your, your supervisor's and principals' public AND private capacity

The implementation of codes, rules, regulations and statutes are nothing more than ex post facto law absolutely forbidden by the united states constitution and the state constitutions to which you swore oaths to uphold

It is Gross Negligence to fail to distinguish between a statute and a law

"No state shall convert a liberty [Right To Travel] into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it."
Murdock v Peon, 319 US 105 1943

"If the state converts a liberty [Right To Travel] into a privilege the citizen can engage in the right with impunity"
Shuttlesworth v Birmingham, 373 US 262 1963
"The Constitution of these United States is the supreme law of the land. Any law that is repugnant to the constitution is null and void of law."
Marbury v Madison, 5 US 137 1803
"Qualified immunity defense fails if public officer violates clearly established right because a reasonably competent official should know the law governing his conduct"
Jones vs Counce 7-F3d-1359-8th Cir 1993; Benitez v Wolff 985-F3d 662 2nd Cir 1993

In Common Law, which is the law of the land, am I lawfully required to answer your questions?
An answer of yes means you are committing fraud whether you are aware of it or not and you must now provide me with your full name and bonding information so I can contact Risk Management to report this crime
I'm your employer - I'm your boss - You serve me - I don't serve you - I don't want you to lose your job

"The Fifth Amendment provides that no person shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself. The Amendment not only protects the individual against being involuntarily called as a witness against himself in a criminal prosecution but also privileges him not to answer official questions put to him in any other proceeding, civil or criminal, formal or informal, where the answers might incriminate him in future criminal proceedings."
Lefkowitz v. Turley, 94 S.Ct. 316, 414 U.S. 70 (1973)

"Where an individual is detained, without a warrant and without having committed a crime (traffic infractions are not crimes), the detention is a false arrest and false imprisonment."
Damages Awarded: Trezevant v. City of Tampa, 241 F2d. 336 (11th CIR 1984)
Motorist illegally held for 23 minutes in a traffic charge was awarded $25,000 in damages
The above case sets the foundation for $75,000 dollars per hour, or $1,800,000 dollars per day

Police Officer; A re-venue agent that enforces corporate government contracts and protects the assets of the corporate government including human resources. Compels performance, no injured party necessary. One who has policing powers as found in a "POLICE STATE" for example; Nazi Germany
OR
Peace Officer; Maintains the peace and the safety of the people
(s): https://www.scribd.com/document/1630177 ... -an-Arrest

-surprised flower :shock: :-flower
Attachments
Notice and Decleration.JPG
Notice and Decleration.JPG (242.28 KiB) Viewed 748 times
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: How to Stop an Arrest - NOTICE & DECLARATION - I REVOKE, RESCIND, CANCEL, VOID AND DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY POWER

Post by John Clees »

For the record, I am pro-police, I just think, mentally, people should learn how to navigate a bit better, in a perfect/ideal world.
In Common Law, which is the law of the land... am I lawfully required to answer your questions?
THE most powerful sentence I've ever heard, and I've been watching constitutional videos since perhaps 2011-2012
Their 6-month phycology class didn't cover that.
:lol:

What this also does, is let them know, that they have NO authority, and having a direct-legal question directly being asked suddenly got deeper than putting a LEIN on their retirement bond, as they should/can lose their protected immunity.
It was mentioned somewhere, that even the IDEA of PROTECTED immunity, I believe is illegal but buried in legalese (adverb verb Illusion) aka their legal contracts contain NO FACTS. Legally!

It's the best sales technique ever invented!
Answer a question with a question.

Haven't wanted to try this, per se, but extremely interesting, to say the least.
Most of the time, the classic strawman deflect will come about.
I'm not sure I've ever heard a single officer answer.

This continues a FLOW of energy, you didn't lie or help their [investigation], and NOW, suddenly, THEY have to LIE or pretend you didn't ask.

Technically, ask that too - are you going to LIE or pretend I didn't ask?
Little satire of course.
Let's have some fun!
:lol:

Keep repeating it back, call them out, ask for a supervisor, AND/OR call 911 as a 2nd witness, technically a 3rd (You, the Camera & the operator), if you were recording. We all pay for the service, use it.
Perhaps the officer is under the influence and there isn't clear combination.

When they [show up], they're not there to help, they ARE [PROFESSIONAL COURT WITNESSES]
Once I heard that term, it all made perfect sense.
Clever.
:-flower