Per (.gov) ”MCL 333.2221" & "2020-147" - 7 Exceptions to face mask requirements / Learn them, know them & inform others

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Per (.gov) ”MCL 333.2221" & "2020-147" - 7 Exceptions to face mask requirements / Learn them, know them & inform others

Post by John Clees »

This is taken form a MI (.gov) website:

MCL 333.2221" & "2020-147

"7 Exceptions to face mask requirements" / Learn them, know them & inform others.

Most people don't know this, just assume TV/Media is God/Gawd/Law/Ruler - OUR GOVERNMENT(S) STAND UNDER US - not vice verse.

Also, per the ADA - American Disabilities Act- you can NOT ONLY sue the business, BUT YOU CAN ALSO sue the person for $70,000 - $90,000. I literally told this a manager at Kroger, and she did a 180, left me alone and I never saw from her again. HUGE difference between shopping at night vs. the day.

7 Exceptions to face mask requirements Re: "Law MCL 333.2221"

Although a face mask is strongly encouraged even for individuals not required to wear one (except for children under the age of 2), the requirement to wear a face mask in this order does not apply to individuals who:
Are younger than 5 years old, outside of child-care organization setting (which are subject to requirements set out in section 6(e);
Cannot medically tolerate a face mask;
Are eating or drinking while seated at a food service establishment;
Are exercising outdoors and able to consistently maintain six feet of distance from others;
Are swimming;
Are receiving a service for which removal of the face mask is necessary;
Are asked to temporarily remove a face mask for identification purposes;
Are communicating with someone who is deaf, deafblind, or hard of hearing and whose ability to see the mouth is essential to communication;
Are actively engaged in a public safety role, including but not limited to law enforcement, firefighters, or emergency medical personnel, and where wearing a face mask would seriously interfere in the performance of their public safety responsibilities;
Are at a polling place for purposes of voting in an election;
Are engaging in a religious service; or
Are giving a speech for broadcast or to an audience, provided that the audience is at least six feet away from the speaker.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0, ... --,00.html

* I was helping out a local business owner, as they have to deal with the corp image of a business storefront in a fancy area in MI, but also have employees and customers chattering about opinions, not FACTS.
I collected it and thought it was worth sharing.

:-flower