Hi, Alex here

- open
alexgg45
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hi, Alex here

Post by alexgg45 »

Hello everyone,

This is Alex, UX/UI designer with a passion for electronic music. Thank you for accepting me here.

Currently, I am working on a digital product that will disrupt the electronic music industry and I would like to ask you for help. Here is the project presentation: https://www.behance.net/gallery/88867669/PurePlay

I am currently running private, anonymous User Interviews in order to better shape this product. If anyone in here is an elecronic music fan or dj and would like to help, please leave a comment or messgage me for more details.

Thank you very much for your time!
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Hi, Alex here

Post by John Clees »

"disrupt the electronic music industry"

That is a strong word to use and quite the dramatic claim - can you elaborate a bit, please?

:-flower
alexgg45
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by alexgg45 »

Hi John,

Thank you for the reply.

Let me give you more details to back-up the claim. The electronic music scene has always been about hot tracks, great live acts and big festivals. Unfortunatelly, with the current COVID situation, the electronic music fans do not feel that connected like before.

For this reason, we have created PurePlay, a digital product that aims to bring the fans closer to their favorite Djs again and experience them live in their private spaces. We bring the opportunity for fans to book their favorite Djs and have them play live, online for them. They can request a certain playlist beforehand if the Dj offers that option, they can talk live to the Djs they book and also, access unreleased tracks if they opt for the premium package.

I hope I cleared some of the air for you. Let me know if you are interested in participating in a private User Interview so that you can learn more about the product.

Have a great remaining week!
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

" The electronic music scene has always been about hot tracks, great live acts and big festivals."

I mean, no it hasn't. There were no 'hot tracks' or big festivals in the beginning. If anything, these are things ruining the scene.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

That has to be a troll account.

"currently running private, anonymous User Interviews"

it gets funnier every time I read it.

:lol: