Justice for Denis! <3 : "Make noise! I am innocent here. Everybody, I need your help! Please get me out of here!

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Justice for Denis! <3 : "Make noise! I am innocent here. Everybody, I need your help! Please get me out of here!

Post by John Clees »

Justice for Denis! <3

Thank you all so much, we are thankful to see such massive support from everyone around Denis and we are sure he will be too when he hears about it! 🙏

When you didn’t donate, sign, or shared yet, please do! His story needs to be heard, there are more like him, this needs to stop. Let's make as much noise as we can!
Donate here: https://gf.me/u/x7svs9
Sign here: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-denis

Justice for Denis <3
"Make noise! I am innocent here. Please get me out of here!
Everybody, I need your help! Please help me!"
Denis Kaznacheev

Born in Russia and based in Berlin, Denis Kaznacheev is a renowned, hard-working artist and also a dear friend. Saturday 29th of May he was arrested by the German police on behalf of the US Justice Department, searching for his extradition to the USA on charges of money laundering and dark web activities. He's in German prison now, the USA is asking for his immediate extradition.

We stand by Denis's innocence, and chances are his identity was stolen and used for criminal activities. He needs our help. Please sign this petition which we can then present to the Kammergericht in Berlin, ask for bail and get the necessary guidance to amend such a terrible mistake. With this we intend to stop his ruthless extradition to the USA, where the legal systems have shown decade after decade to be broken, corrupt and unjust.

We stand against the extradition of innocent people to the USA!
Denis is living in Berlin. Germany should stand by Denis's innocence and fair civil treatment, and defend him to avoid extradition, as so far, there's no proof that he is guilty of any of the charges. The USA can't unlawfully arrest and destroy the life of a person without evidence.

We created a donation page to help pay for Denis's legal costs and for the rent of his apartment, which he needs to ask for bail. Without a living address, he cannot ask for bail. He also needs help to pay for his living costs in prison.

Let's all unite and get Denis the justice he deserves!
Please all share, stop this from happening, free Denis and make a change for all the others trapped in the system!

#justicefordenis #makenoise

- Denise Gluck‎
https://www.facebook.com/denise.rotate
Attachments
new smaller.jpg
new smaller.jpg (153.45 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Justice for Denis! <3 : "Make noise! I am innocent here. Everybody, I need your help! Please get me out of here!

Post by John Clees »

:-flower
Attachments
103939661_3306800379339627_3157225770820363887_n.jpg
103939661_3306800379339627_3157225770820363887_n.jpg (113.3 KiB) Viewed 1586 times