Super soft t-shirt company that offers "one off" discounted test prints.

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Super soft t-shirt company that offers "one off" discounted test prints.

Post by John Clees »

https://www.printful.com

I've found this company is the best due to the option of doing "one off" test prints at a discounted rate as it took 3 different tries before ending up here.

At customeink, you have minimum runs which I found counterproductive when your "testing" HOW the print looks on the shirt first, why would you do "runs' before one-off test prints?

Say for a standard black shirt, my FAVORITE softest FIRST PICK would be: Bella + Canvas 3001 Unisex Short Sleeve Jersey T-Shirt with Tear Away Label

Assuming this would be a "main" choice, I would suggest a color pallet print (which may be even cheap than a normal test print) to try on the shirt, this way you can color code match it with the example in hand to avoid making any more guesses knowing up front.

I've made 6 and still haven't order my test pallet so I'm sharing to learn from my own counterproductive trial/error.

When I did a test run on my 2nd favorite pick "Anvil 980 Lightweight Fashion Short Sleeve T-Shirt with Tear Away Label" with the same design, and testing it out on this type of black t-shirt it came out more orange-ish red, and also the black on black came out slightly different as well.

* I shouldn't say 2nd favorite, but to clarify two completely acceptable very soft cotton t-shirts. My first aim was to test the softness before even trying to get involved with the design. the Bella + Canvas 3001 Unisex is so soft you can sleep/wear it for days. They have try blends to test out but for me I think this will make it more of that sports type sh!t, PLUS they do have GIANT t-shirt designs as well to fiddle with.

I believe you can make say 3 or 4 "test" "one off" shirts a month, and basically can make your own super soft cotton shirts yourself for like $12 with design as a test run.

I may never buy another t-shirt at the store again.

Feel free to post your design work or store in here.

I wanted to pass along this magical referral!

Have fun and enjoy!

Happy 2019!

:-flower