Ion Ludwig's - : - MUSIC STOLEN & RETURNED!!!

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Ion Ludwig's - : - MUSIC STOLEN & RETURNED!!!

Post by John Clees »

Thanks, Vincent for the forward!

Ion Ludwig

June 7 at 6:57pm ·

Imagen: You play a rare DJ set in CDV strictly with your own produced music, a craft which you spent 15 years of your life on. This because this time you decide Not to play live.

The music makes people happy and is one of a kind, unheard because the hundreds of tracks on the 5 usb sticks are your own expressions, created, accumulated and developed over years in thousands of studio-hours work, traveling, living the life of a Musician and not a DJ.

Your soul and heart and mind are manifested in that music. Now that box holding all these artistic expressions dissapears under your eyes, out of the booth, while you are playing on the side you dont look at. 162 gb - Dozens of continous hours, hundreds of tracks are gone, and your set stops as Emotions gets to strong.

Now your last hope is go on the dirty streets of Big City Internet, ready to get lower as my baslines to be in touch with traders and dealers who may know the filth and pure monstrous evil who decided to Criminal.

So you may lookout on peer to peers, any new releases or that one fake friends harddrive which is so desperate trying to be important with music he stole which you dont know of. It could be sold or offered to you. Remember its my stolen soul being sold to you.

And u Mister/Miss THIEF, i put a spell on you.
As you can take my past but Not my future. Now your future became mine and I have the feeling we will meet. Looking forward.

——————————————————
Please dont say this happend to you, please dont like this. SHARE.
Ion Ludwig / @ion.ludwig /
https://www.facebook.com/ion.ludwig/pos ... &ref=notif

If you may hear of anything : please reach out and write.

:-sadflower
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Ion Ludwig's - : - MUSIC STOLEN !!!!!!

Post by John Clees »

Dear CDV friends!

Last Tuesday a very unfortunate event took place. The USB sticks of Ion Ludwig were stolen while he was playing.
Over the years CDV has come to be a place where many people feel at home and part of a trusted community where they can experiment and share with an open audience.

We cannot turn back time, but sometimes life gives us a second chance to make a different choice with different outcomes.
This is your chance to repair the trust and maintain the good vibes that we appreciate so much.

Please send the sticks back to
Fish club Gmbh
Am Flutgraben 1
12435 Berlin

No questions will be asked, only faith restored.
https://www.facebook.com/ClubderVisiona ... 3033861250
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Ion Ludwig's - : - MUSIC STOLEN !!!!!!

Post by John Clees »

Ion Ludwig
The stolen USB-sticks are back with this message! As in a miracle, Faith is restored and tons of mental pressure and fear dissolve ... Eternal Gratitude to "the Messenger" and Club der Visionaere "official", all people who made efforts to solve this in order to forgive and forget.
yaay.

:-flower