mnml.nl

Want to join? Send us a message info (at) @ mnml.nl with a preferred username and we'll send you a login!
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Solved track id's
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:57 pm 
Offline
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:55 am
Posts: 80
I was wondering where do the solved track id's go? there is a thread for the unsolved but nothing that i can see for solved (in the track ID topic)...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Solved track id's
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline
mnml admn
mnml admn
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:21 pm
Posts: 6379
Location: detroit metro : walk the -e[art]h-
Lost in "Space"

:lol:

_________________
Image
.]>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Solved track id's
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:05 am 
Offline
mnml admn
mnml admn
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:21 pm
Posts: 6379
Location: detroit metro : walk the -e[art]h-
Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.

_________________
Image
.]>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Solved track id's
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 am 
Offline
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:55 am
Posts: 80
John Clees wrote:
Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.


Could you tell me where in this forum it would be more appropriate for this question to be posted in? Ive tried to look at the forum rules under the track Id section but ''I am not authorised to read this forum'' funny how easy is it to get punished here lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Solved track id's
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:46 am 
Offline
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:03 am
Posts: 215
Edit: Sorry wrong topic ^^

_________________
If you don't know, now you know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Solved track id's
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:55 pm
Posts: 2
Number 1 thanks for the info.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Solved track id's
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:08 pm 
Offline
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 am
Posts: 310
Location: Location:
haisai wrote:
John Clees wrote:
Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.


Could you tell me where in this forum it would be more appropriate for this question to be posted in? Ive tried to look at the forum rules under the track Id section but ''I am not authorised to read this forum'' funny how easy is it to get punished here lol

guess you misunderstood what John said - he meant solved threads are placed in a special section where you will be able to join when you reach 200 posts. Further info he gave is that if you'll ever get a warning, you'll need 250.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Solved track id's
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:34 am 
Offline
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:55 am
Posts: 80
LSTL wrote:
haisai wrote:
John Clees wrote:
Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.


Could you tell me where in this forum it would be more appropriate for this question to be posted in? Ive tried to look at the forum rules under the track Id section but ''I am not authorised to read this forum'' funny how easy is it to get punished here lol

guess you misunderstood what John said - he meant solved threads are placed in a special section where you will be able to join when you reach 200 posts. Further info he gave is that if you'll ever get a warning, you'll need 250.



Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure where the post was meant to go in the first place...thought it was abit general.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group