Solved track id's

- open
haisai
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Solved track id's

Post by haisai »

I was wondering where do the solved track id's go? there is a thread for the unsolved but nothing that i can see for solved (in the track ID topic)...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Solved track id's

Post by John Clees »

Lost in "Space"

:lol:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.
haisai
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by haisai »

John Clees wrote:Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.
Could you tell me where in this forum it would be more appropriate for this question to be posted in? Ive tried to look at the forum rules under the track Id section but ''I am not authorised to read this forum'' funny how easy is it to get punished here lol
Princeneu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Princeneu »

Edit: Sorry wrong topic ^^
halfother
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by halfother »

Number 1 thanks for the info.
LSTL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by LSTL »

haisai wrote:
John Clees wrote:Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.
Could you tell me where in this forum it would be more appropriate for this question to be posted in? Ive tried to look at the forum rules under the track Id section but ''I am not authorised to read this forum'' funny how easy is it to get punished here lol
guess you misunderstood what John said - he meant solved threads are placed in a special section where you will be able to join when you reach 200 posts. Further info he gave is that if you'll ever get a warning, you'll need 250.
haisai
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by haisai »

LSTL wrote:
haisai wrote:

Welcome to the forum.
guess you misunderstood what John said - he meant solved threads are placed in a special section where you will be able to join when you reach 200 posts. Further info he gave is that if you'll ever get a warning, you'll need 250.

Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure where the post was meant to go in the first place...thought it was abit general.